Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 09-26-2008, 03:31 PM
Disease's Avatar
Disease Disease is offline
She's under the stairs
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: melbourne,Glasgow
Posts: 11,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Posher778 View Post
Nope. I wish I could go on to the next step but we don't have enough bands to make it realistic. COME ON PEOPLE
How many bands do you want in total?
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-27-2008, 11:39 AM
Posher778's Avatar
Posher778 Posher778 is offline
Misfit
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: East Bumblefuck Nowhere
Posts: 12,643
Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease View Post
How many bands do you want in total?
I don't have a set number but we dont have that many now anyway.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-27-2008, 01:08 PM
The Flayed One's Avatar
The Flayed One The Flayed One is offline
Mighty HDC Drunken Pirate

 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: I'm Crunchy!
Posts: 4,503
Take it up north, Posh. It seems very few members actually visit down here. Keep throwing it in their face if you want to host a top 100. They'll get their stuff in eventually if you hound them enough;)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-29-2008, 05:25 PM
Posher778's Avatar
Posher778 Posher778 is offline
Misfit
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: East Bumblefuck Nowhere
Posts: 12,643
Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
I've added 2 more bands to my list. I'd encourage everyone to listen to more Indie/garage/rock before voting, so you'll know more of the bands. Don't forget to brush up on your classics!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-29-2008, 06:59 PM
Posher778's Avatar
Posher778 Posher778 is offline
Misfit
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: East Bumblefuck Nowhere
Posts: 12,643
Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Here is the final list! Remember, put a + next to all the bands that you like, and a - next to all the ones you dislike. If you HAVE NOT heard of the band or haven't heard their music put a / for NEUTRAL. Don't dump a band simply because you haven't heard it. PM your massive list to me. You may have to send separate PM's.

And they're off!

AC/DC
Aerosmith
Alice Cooper
Alice In Chains
The Allman Brothers Band
Arab Strap
Arcade Fire
Arctic Monkeys
Avenged Sevenfold
The Beatles
Beck
Bell and Sebastian
The Beasts of Bourbon
Big Black
The Birthday Party
Black Sabbath
Blue Bottle Kiss
Blue Oyster Cult
Bon Jovi
The Boredoms
The Breeders
Cake
The Cars
The Carpenters
Ceili Rain
Cheap Trick
The Church
The Clash
Coldplay
Constant Recourse
The Cramps
Cream
Creedence Clearwater Revival
The Creepshow
The Cure
David Bowie
Dean Martin
Death Cab For Cutie
Def Leppard
Deftones
Devo
The Dirty Three
Disturbed
The Doobie Brothers
The Doors
Dropkick Murphys
Duran Duran
Eagles of Death Metal
Earth, Wind, and Fire
Eazy-E
Eric Clapton
Faith No More
The Fall
The Fauves
Finger Eleven
Foo Fighters
Foreigner
Frank Black and the Catholics
Frank Sinatra
The Fratellis
The Frogs
Fugazi
Gary Numan
Godsmack
God Speed You Black Emperor
Gorillaz
Guided By Voices
Guns N Roses
Heart
The Hives
The Hooters
Iggy and the Stooges
Insane Clown Posse
Iron Maiden
Jane’s Addiction
Jesus Lizard
Jethro Tull

Jimmy Hendrix
John Lennon
Julian Lennon
Journey
Joy Division
Kansas
The Killers
Kiss
Kyuss
Led Zeppelin
Little Richard
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Marilyn Manson
Metallica
The Meteors
Ministry
The Misfits
The Moodists
The Moody Blues
Motorhead
Mudhoney
Muse
Mute Math
Mogwai
Neil Young and Crazy Horse
Nekromantix
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Nine Inch Nails
Nirvana
Oasis
The Offspring
Ozzy Osbourne
Pantera
Pavement
A Perfect Circle
Phoenix
Phil Collins
Pink Floyd
The Pixies
The Pogues
Queen
Queens of the Stone Age
Radiohead
The Ramones
Rammstein
R.E.M.
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rick James
The Rolling Stones
Santana
The Scientists
Sebadoh
Shellac
The Shins
Sigur Ross
Simon Apple
Slayer
SLint
Smashing Pumpkins
The Smiths
Sonic Youth
Soundgarden
Spin Doctors
Spoon
Stabbing Westward
Static-X
Steppenwolf
Stone Temple Pilots
Swervedriver
System of a Down
Talking Heads
Television
Three Six Mafia
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Tony Bennett
Too Short
Tool
Trans AM
The Triffids
Van Halen
Velvet Revolver
Velvet Underground
Violent Femmes
Wednesday 13
Ween
Weezer
The White Stripes
The Who
Wolfmother
Yes
You AM I
The Zombies
311
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-29-2008, 07:24 PM
bloody_ribcut's Avatar
bloody_ribcut bloody_ribcut is offline
Soundtrack to Rambo
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Corpus Christi
Posts: 5,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Posher778 View Post
Here is the final list! Remember, put a + next to all the bands that you like, and a - next to all the ones you dislike. If you HAVE NOT heard of the band or haven't heard their music put a / for NEUTRAL. Don't dump a band simply because you haven't heard it. PM your massive list to me. You may have to send separate PM's.

And they're off!

AC/DC
Aerosmith
Alice Cooper
Alice In Chains
The Allman Brothers Band
Arab Strap
Arcade Fire
Arctic Monkeys
Avenged Sevenfold
The Beatles
Beck
Bell and Sebastian
The Beasts of Bourbon
Big Black
The Birthday Party
Black Sabbath
Blue Bottle Kiss
Blue Oyster Cult
Bon Jovi
The Boredoms
The Breeders
Cake
The Cars
The Carpenters
Ceili Rain
Cheap Trick
The Church
The Clash
Coldplay
Constant Recourse
The Cramps
Cream
Creedence Clearwater Revival
The Creepshow
The Cure
David Bowie
Dean Martin
Death Cab For Cutie
Def Leppard
Deftones
Devo
The Dirty Three
Disturbed
The Doobie Brothers
The Doors
Dropkick Murphys
Duran Duran
Eagles of Death Metal
Earth, Wind, and Fire
Eazy-E
Eric Clapton
Faith No More
The Fall
The Fauves
Finger Eleven
Foo Fighters
Foreigner
Frank Black and the Catholics
Frank Sinatra
The Fratellis
The Frogs
Fugazi
Gary Numan
Godsmack
God Speed You Black Emperor
Gorillaz
Guided By Voices
Guns N Roses
Heart
The Hives
The Hooters
Iggy and the Stooges
Insane Clown Posse
Iron Maiden
Jane’s Addiction
Jesus Lizard
Jethro Tull

Jimmy Hendrix
John Lennon
Julian Lennon
Journey
Joy Division
Kansas
The Killers
Kiss
Kyuss
Led Zeppelin
Little Richard
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Marilyn Manson
Metallica
The Meteors
Ministry
The Misfits
The Moodists
The Moody Blues
Motorhead
Mudhoney
Muse
Mute Math
Mogwai
Neil Young and Crazy Horse
Nekromantix
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Nine Inch Nails
Nirvana
Oasis
The Offspring
Ozzy Osbourne
Pantera
Pavement
A Perfect Circle
Phoenix
Phil Collins
Pink Floyd
The Pixies
The Pogues
Queen
Queens of the Stone Age
Radiohead
The Ramones
Rammstein
R.E.M.
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rick James
The Rolling Stones
Santana
The Scientists
Sebadoh
Shellac
The Shins
Sigur Ross
Simon Apple
Slayer
SLint
Smashing Pumpkins
The Smiths
Sonic Youth
Soundgarden
Spin Doctors
Spoon
Stabbing Westward
Static-X
Steppenwolf
Stone Temple Pilots
Swervedriver
System of a Down
Talking Heads
Television
Three Six Mafia
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Tony Bennett
Too Short
Tool
Trans AM
The Triffids
Van Halen
Velvet Revolver
Velvet Underground
Violent Femmes
Wednesday 13
Ween
Weezer
The White Stripes
The Who
Wolfmother
Yes
You AM I
The Zombies
311

good list...i'll turn mine in later tomorow.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-30-2008, 09:58 PM
The Flayed One's Avatar
The Flayed One The Flayed One is offline
Mighty HDC Drunken Pirate

 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: I'm Crunchy!
Posts: 4,503
Reply with some tactics when I'm a little more sober. The grading system gets elaborate, but it helps in bunches!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-07-2008, 08:09 PM
Disease's Avatar
Disease Disease is offline
She's under the stairs
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: melbourne,Glasgow
Posts: 11,508
I'll give you my thoughts very soon..... I agree it would have been better with a larger list...

People just don't visit music enough on here.
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Disease's Avatar
Disease Disease is offline
She's under the stairs
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: melbourne,Glasgow
Posts: 11,508
remind me, did I ever send my list in?
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:26 PM.