Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-13-2004, 08:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Boo Hoo...I never liked it anyway
Ditto IMO both Angel and Buffy suck fat, sweaty otter nutsacks.
Old 03-13-2004, 10:23 PM
Banned

gasp! *attacks and villifies SFF for her opinion*
Old 03-14-2004, 06:07 PM
willows mommy

found this article on scifi.com

http://scifi.com/scifiwire/art-main....2/10.45.rumors

12:00pm ET, 12-March-04

Angel Not Dead Yet?

Are reports of the death of The WB's Angel exaggerated? The IGN FilmForce Web site, citing anonymous sources, reported rumors that the network is in talks with Fox and Mutant Enemy, which produce Angel, about a possible sixth season, even though The WB has already announced that Angel will disappear at the end of the current fifth season. A source, posting on a WB bulletin board, reported the talks, the site said.

Other posts have suggested that The WB is going to be taking a close look at the ratings for upcoming episodes, including repeats, and basing its decision on whether or not to revive the show on them.

Another source reported that Sky One, the satellite network owned by Rupert Murdoch, has been told that talks for a sixth season of the vampire drama are underway and that there will be a new season available, the site reported.

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)
Old 03-15-2004, 01:49 PM
Banned

I hope they just go one more season. That way, they'll know to give time for closure. They got the news of the cancelation late in the season for them to be able to wrap much of anything up.
Old 03-15-2004, 05:31 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
I hope they just go one more season. That way, they'll know to give time for closure. They got the news of the cancelation late in the season for them to be able to wrap much of anything up.
yeha i hope for the same thing. the y need more time for closure like u said and they were told last minute. as soon as i read about it being cancelled i was like waht the hell.

i have a few links to more angel stories both r off scifi.com

GELLER OPEN TO ANGEL GIG:
http://scifi.com/scifiwire/art-tv.ht...03/03/17.00.tv

BELL PREVIEWS ANGEL: this on talks about upcoming episodes for the reast of the season from waht i read it has to do w/ connor and lindsay:

http://scifi.com/scifiwire/art-tv.ht...03/02/13.00.tv

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)
Old 03-15-2004, 07:48 PM
Banned

I just hope they don't try for 2 more. One more would be just the right amount. Plus, they might get cancelled after season 6 and then they'd have the same problem
Old 03-15-2004, 07:51 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
I just hope they don't try for 2 more. One more would be just the right amount. Plus, they might get cancelled after season 6 and then they'd have the same problem
yeah at least keep it around for 1 more season just to fill in the gaps and let it end w/ a bang. not rush it like they r now by going back and re taping episodes that they already had taped.i would like it to stick around for one more season

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Old 03-30-2004, 05:54 AM
Horror Fan

Good.
Old 04-06-2004, 10:58 PM
Banned

Location: Sometimes this world feels like hell... so maybe it REALLY is!!!
Watched the WWII episode of Angel last night, the one set in the submarine!

All I can say is I'm glad they are ending it!

That episode was weak, weak, weak!

End it while it's somewhere near the top of it's game. Don't let what happened to Buffy, happen to Angel!