Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-21-2011, 05:56 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
I recently beat the campaign for Modern Warfare 3. Now I'm getting close to beating it on the hardest difficulty.
Either that game is really short or you just have a lot of free time.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:13 AM
HDC Resident Serial Killa

Send a message via Yahoo to Freak
It's a little short but at the same time it's not that hard.
Old 11-24-2011, 01:29 AM
GoreWhore

Portal 2, without using a walkthrough. Possibly the most satisfying completion of a game ever.

My signature .gif is from a short film put out by fewdio.com. Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z6xGU2_g9s

Old 12-21-2011, 11:20 PM
Misanthrope

Just finished Fallout 3. Really enjoyed it. Might go through and explore the world more sometime... but I think I'll just move on to something else I haven't finished.
Old 12-27-2011, 06:20 PM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyl3thund3r View Post
Portal 2, without using a walkthrough. Possibly the most satisfying completion of a game ever.
Ooo. I should probably go and finish it. I got frustrated on one of the levels and put it down. Thanks for the reminder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
Just finished Fallout 3. Really enjoyed it. Might go through and explore the world more sometime... but I think I'll just move on to something else I haven't finished.
Glad you enjoyed it! I went through it twice... The first time I went through pretty quickly and focused on the "big" plot and the second time I really went out and explored. Had a blast both times.

Beat Rage. Talk about anti-climactic. Mile wide and inch thick. For all of its beauty, I really wish there was more to the story... And it really just ended with a fizzle. Lots of possibilities there, but fell short.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 01-02-2012, 05:01 PM
HDC Idol

JUST BEAT PORTAL 2

Good GOD that took me longer than it should have... I cheated. A lot... But I BEAT YOU WHEATLEY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love the end credit songs... Not as great as the end of the first one, but BAHAHAHAHA I BEAT YOU.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:41 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
JUST BEAT PORTAL 2

Good GOD that took me longer than it should have... I cheated. A lot... But I BEAT YOU WHEATLEY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love the end credit songs... Not as great as the end of the first one, but BAHAHAHAHA I BEAT YOU.

Cheater.....
Old 01-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Evil Puppy

Uncharted 1 and 2, now it's on to 3.

Fantastic games and while I loved the 1st one there were issues with it, almost all of them were fixed with the sequel though. That said... I was more interested in the story of the first and like the set pieces a little better I think.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:55 PM
No, fuck YOU

"Assassins Creed - revelations" PS3 7-8/10

Not as good as Brotherhood and not a lot of new stuff added, but quite good nevertheless.

The story is getting more and more fucked for each new addition of this franchise. We're talking The Matrix.
From what I got out of the outro the next game might be the last. And maybe that's not such a bad idea. I have a feeling we're gonna get a very far out conlcusion with an over the top climax. I'm expecting to see God, E.T. and Napoleon that's what i'm sayin.

Still nr. 1 in smoothest control and movements. "Metal Gear Solid 4" being a very close second.

Ps. A baby actually died in the ending sequence. But still... not enough for a clean 8/10.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
"Assassins Creed - revelations" PS3 7-8/10

Not as good as Brotherhood and not a lot of new stuff added, but quite good nevertheless.

The story is getting more and more fucked for each new addition of this franchise. We're talking The Matrix.
From what I got out of the outro the next game might be the last. And maybe that's not such a bad idea. I have a feeling we're gonna get a very far out conlcusion with an over the top climax. I'm expecting to see God, E.T. and Napoleon that's what i'm sayin.

Still nr. 1 in smoothest control and movements. "Metal Gear Solid 4" being a very close second.

Ps. A baby actually died in the ending sequence. But still... not enough for a clean 8/10.
I really liked the first two but got kinda bored a little into Brotherhood. They're really repetitive and like you said, confusing. I pretty much lost interest and knowing that it gets even more complicated with Revelations im not all that excited to play it.