Old 10-19-2003, 11:22 AM
chainsaw-lover

Halloween costumes

I am already set for halloween, I will be a GI version of leatherface. My uniform consists of woodland camo pants, shirt, and steel pot helmet. Plus a McCulloch PM-610 chainsaw minus a sawchain, I dont want to be in prison for murder yet. By the way some of you dumbasses need to learn how the hell to fu@@#$#ing spell properly go back to preschool stupid little bastards. I hate idiots that cant spell, its bad enough that I work with a special needs scout troop but they have an excuse for not spelling things right, you piles of shit dont have an excuse for it though. Oh and in case you didnt realize it yet I am a US Army drill instructor so dont piss me off.
Old 10-19-2003, 11:45 AM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to WalkingDead
Re: Halloween costumes

Quote:
Originally posted by chainsaw-lover
I am already set for halloween, I will be a GI version of leatherface. My uniform consists of woodland camo pants, shirt, and steel pot helmet. Plus a McCulloch PM-610 chainsaw minus a sawchain, I dont want to be in prison for murder yet. By the way some of you dumbasses need to learn how the hell to fu@@#$#ing spell properly go back to preschool stupid little bastards. I hate idiots that cant spell, its bad enough that I work with a special needs scout troop but they have an excuse for not spelling things right, you piles of shit dont have an excuse for it though. Oh and in case you didnt realize it yet I am a US Army drill instructor so dont piss me off.
:eek:
Old 10-19-2003, 11:54 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Re: Halloween costumes

Quote:
Originally posted by chainsaw-lover
Yes sir!!!!!
Old 10-19-2003, 03:41 PM
chainsaw-lover

Thank you very much private! But its "sir yes sir!"
Old 10-19-2003, 05:12 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to thehalk
wats so scary about u sorgent
Old 10-20-2003, 04:36 AM
chainsaw-lover

Ill tell you whats so scary about me. Its my M16, chainsaw, and hummer. You spell like a black man talks, very lazily. are your fingers as lazy as a black mans tongue? Well are they PRIVATE?
Old 10-20-2003, 12:59 PM
Evil Dead

no that hammer ain't scary or the chainsaw the m16 kinda so wat about a m16 a sotegun is way better
Old 10-23-2003, 10:12 AM
Saint of Killers

Semper Fi, I am going to go as Otis from house of 1000 corpses,(the satanic ritual scene) am not too crazy about dying my hair white though but then again change is good, I died it black once took 3 years for it to grow out.
Old 10-26-2003, 06:48 PM
Evil Dead

after a wile wouldn't that kinda make u look old?
Old 10-26-2003, 08:00 PM
jinker

Quote:
Originally posted by thehalk
no that hammer ain't scary or the chainsaw the m16 kinda so wat about a m16 a sotegun is way better

moronic little preschooler. it's a damn hummer, not a hammer. but i WOULD like to smash your head open with a hammer. probably be pretty easy too, seeing as it's filled with jello and no brain. mmmm... jello...

on a side note. a shotgun is nothing, watch my little ak47 at work or the classic magnum. or you would prefer my nice little homemade pipebombs extraordinaire? not so little, rather... a foot long is pretty nice for a homemade :p

back to the topic. i was thinking more in the lines of having 50 friends dressed up as the classic cardboard box robots and all parade down the streets... nothing like a good old robot invasion