Old 01-11-2005, 07:38 PM
99teggsr

"THe Story Of Ricky" 35mm in Northeastern PA!

Come out and help support our efforts in bringing Grindhouse esque theatre to NEPA! This is happening on Sunday the 30th of January at 3PM. Before the show there will be free eggrolls and a martial arts demonstration. Check www.spookydudes.com for more information. Hope to see you there!!!

Last edited by 99teggsr; 01-12-2005 at 11:25 AM.
Old 01-13-2005, 03:44 PM
BMXICAN

Fuck you

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 01-13-2005, 04:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Come out and help support our efforts in bringing Grindhouse esque theatre to NEPA! This is happening on Sunday the 30th of January at 3PM. Before the show there will be free eggrolls and a martial arts demonstration. Check www.spookydudes.com for more information. Hope to see you there!!!
- Riki Ô was tha shit - but YOU'RE a little bitch.
Fuck off outta here...
Old 01-13-2005, 05:29 PM
99teggsr

what a bunch of friendly people over here at horror.com..geez, its a horror "event or happening" so what the hell was so wrong with me posting it here ??
Old 01-13-2005, 05:46 PM
Banned

If you were here to be a member, and not just to pimp your shit for free advertising, it might be different.
Clearly, as this thread was your first post (without even an initial introduction) your specific intent was to advertise. We don't like that.
We accept advertising from most existing members without a problem. Why? Because they post and don't just come in like countless others (thus far) like you to use the place for their own purposes and not really contribute to the rest of the site in any way.
Now you've come in here to post again, just to save face and/or make out like WE'RE the bad guys.
I guess we'll soon see if we were right or wrong about you...
It's simple.
If you're here to post, post.
If not - I stand by my first statement towards you.