Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-07-2003, 03:06 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Thumbs up Puphedz

It was a couple of months ago when I was surfin a horror page and I came acrossed a link to a website named Puphedz. I was interested so I clicked on it. The site was for a 30 min movie by the same name, the movie was the tale of Poe's classic tale "The tell tale heart" but it was done with puppets. It looked very entertaining so I joined the club. A week later I got a packet in the mail with a poster, a pin, wood shavings from the puppet carvings and other goodies. I then bought the dvd and was not dissipointed. The dvd has two versions of the film a 27 min cut and a 35 min cut, the 27 min was much better but let me tell you about the movie. The characters are actors who play parts in a play. The movie has lots of dark humor and some twisted parts.

The puppets in this movie have got to be the best looking I have ever seen. They plan to make many more Puphedz movies with the same puppets and some new ones who will play diffirent characters. I whish I could explain Puphedz better but it is somthing you have to see on your own. I give puphedz a 3 out of 4. For more information check out www.puphedz.com
Old 11-08-2003, 10:11 AM

better than puppetmaster ?
Old 11-08-2003, 10:55 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Quote:
Originally posted by allmykids
better than puppetmaster ?
It's completely diffirent, you can't compare just check out the website and watch the trailer.