Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Books & Fiction Writing
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-11-2023, 09:42 AM
Evil Dead

Wolfen: Theory-Book

A useful method for applications of street-lore surrounding the history/fascination with lycanthropy may concern a 'blending' of media/culture representations of wolfen-fantasy/imagery for a 'bound' format for characterizations of mutations/transformations in human 'race' consciousness for a materialism-journal conception of distances to darkness/paranoia/hell, and perhaps my (own) ideations of lycanthropy book-writing may be referenced for my creative interest with a 'sample' workshop exposition of the 'quality' of beast-mutation/consciousness lyricism for novel-writing (for animalia-leviathans). Certainly, it makes for book/fiction language-arts for 'wolfen' comparison/writing language in media-standing (hmm). Thanks for reading,

====

AMLAN SATAN: You must believe in me, bartender.
BARTENDER: You're a wandering salesman with a lycanthrope-claim, eh?
SATAN: You doubt this 'claim' because I'm inebriated, no?
BARTENDER: What, you decapitate forest-hunters and rangers/cops with IQ?
SATAN: Is that so inconceivable, in this materialism-culture of fantasies?
BARTENDER: You strike me as a 'prince' with a drunk-chat(s) for vanity.
SATAN: I'm not challenging your skepticism; I need only a 'rare' audience.
BARTENDER: Keep wandering, Amlan Satan; this city's drunk with wolves!
SATAN: Sure, sure (thanx).

Amlan wandered into the Windy-City of incomplete distances to empathy and found this poor bartender to share his lycanthropy-condition of full-moon paranoia, ahead of his post-midnight decapitation of an alley-patrolling night-cop who'd stumbled upon his poor-state of mutated beast-shape while drunk (himself!) and was obviously some corrupt-lawman. The next morning, at dawn, Satan found himself lying naked in a dumpster with blood in his mouth, knowing he'd found another 'rare' condition of regret to lament to for a yet another city-wandered bartender for remorse/empathy (wow).

BARTENDER: You claim you want to write a great American novel?
SATAN: Lycanthropy...the magnetism of the moon and water and nature.
BARTENDER: This is some capitalism-ethos sarcasm for Boston-lore, eh?
SATAN: I assure you, good-fellow, I'm a real werewolf, but blood-track.
BARTENDER: Me thinks you're too much into Irish-Creme.
SATAN: Right-o; don't bother others when you read of some bloody-murder.
BARTENDER: You're a pensive man, with a werewolf-claim for more heroism.
SATAN: Maybe I'm an 'ethical' werewolf in comparison to others, but I fear.
BARTENDER: Keep fearing; there's no 'potion' for self-imposed idealism, pal.
SATAN: I hope you're wrong...for the sake of others.
BARTENDER: I've this 'hunch' evil werewolves will fear your countenance, sir.
SATAN: Ha, I earnestly hope you're right...for the dark-side of Earth.

That night, after his bartender chat(s), in Boston this time 'round, our protagonist antihero lycanthrope (werewolf!) decapitated some poor wretched hoodlums mugging a young beautiful woman walking-home from work late-night and the next-day recounted the memoir in his reading of a city-headline declaring this new decapitation was one in a series of bloody-murders in the Homeland tied to some 'theorized' crime-clan across the States. However, Amlan knew better --- some of these murders, mostly of wayward-sorts, were by him (as a real werewolf!) and others by more greedy and ravenous (or evil) lycanthropes. This became a sad tale, with graphic proportion (for eternal darkness).

BARTENDER: How about another Kahlua, werewolf?
SATAN: Still think I'm drunk with very poor humor, pal?
BARTENDER: Maybe you're hyping these national news-tales of crime-clans.
SATAN: Nah...I'm just the loner-variety of these prints of random mysteries.
BARTENDER: Why don't you lambaste the idea you're the 'knight' of America?
SATAN: I regret my werewolf-status, and that's what keeps me feeling sane.
BARTENDER: Sounds like a romantic with alcohol; I wish I believed.
SATAN: Maybe, hopefully, you doubt me.

Would our wandering werewolf commit yet another bloody-murder following this new bartender-chat(s) in this new town/city he'd wandered into for this new national darkness-trend of lycanthropy-wed mysteries of social-traffic/media? Meanwhile, the world tumbled with intrigue, of Coronavirus medicine, Eastern Euro invasions, and Israel hellfire, and even domestic terrorism woe(s), but our protagonist antihero prince, Amlan Satan, continued to 'daydream' his sensitivity for his wolfen-power(s) rendered in him a 'redemption' novel-writing view for what'd become an examination for the beast-quality of Earth's leviathan (perhaps) for the Ego.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wolf4.jpg (21.6 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-18-2023, 04:05 AM
Little Boo

I'm thrilled to dive into the wheel offset discussion! Choosing the right offset is like crafting the perfect sentence – it brings harmony and balance. Opting for a +18 offset in 20x9 wheels is a smart move! It strikes a sweet spot between aesthetics and performance, ensuring a sleek look without compromising functionality. Worried about the wheels sticking out? Fear not! With a +18 offset, you're gracefully hugging the fender line, achieving that ideal equilibrium. It's akin to finding the https://essaypro.com/blog/best-ai-es...hensive-review best ai essay writer; precision matters. Your wheels, like a well-crafted essay, will elegantly blend style and substance, making your ride a rolling masterpiece!