Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-26-2014, 03:55 AM
tear your soul appart

Looking for help with a film.

Hi all, I'm new here and would like to start by saying hello. I'm looking for an old film (80's I think) that belongs to a clip that randomly popped into my head this morning. The scene was a man who wanted to join some sort of monsters and being human couldn't so he (I think) scalped himself to look non human. Very vague I know. Good luck and thanks in advance for help. Sorry just realised I posted in wrong place and don't know how to remove, so I've edited this in.

Last edited by fnooks; 02-26-2014 at 03:59 AM. Reason: posted in wrong plav
Old 02-26-2014, 08:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnooks View Post
Hi all, I'm new here and would like to start by saying hello. I'm looking for an old film (80's I think) that belongs to a clip that randomly popped into my head this morning. The scene was a man who wanted to join some sort of monsters and being human couldn't so he (I think) scalped himself to look non human. Very vague I know. Good luck and thanks in advance for help. Sorry just realised I posted in wrong place and don't know how to remove, so I've edited this in.
that would be Nightbreed [1990]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100260/?ref_=nv_sr_1