Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge

Old 01-29-2011, 06:54 PM
666, Number Of The Beast!

Smile Hey, new here and i thought i might as well introduce myself.

Well, hey there. I just recently signed up to horror.com's forums, and would like to introduce myself.

I am a 15 year old student, currently in year 9, who loves horror films, amongst other hobbies such as gaming and metal. I have seen quite a few horror films, even though i have seen a whole lot. My favourite's would have to be The Descent and [REC] for sure. Some disappointing horror films for me was The Exorcist, as it was scary for its time, but now its not really at all, but it was still a good film. I'm looking forward to seeing some titles such as Wolf Creek, Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Silence of the Lamb's, Cannibal Holocaust, as well as some others.

Now, its not really a good introduction, but i hope to become part of your community, as i do love horror films.

~ArcadeOfHorror

P.S. - I'm also working with a group of people on a horror trailer which i will upload here later. I am working with an actor from The Descent (yay!), and with a grant of around 18 grand, i hope to final cut of this trailer will be good.
Old 01-29-2011, 07:04 PM
Banned

Welcome! Stick around!:)

Tags
introduction