Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-12-2004, 11:55 PM
xthextallmanx

Angry Cabin Fever???

Ok I absolutly hate this movie its one of the only movies I walked out of and wanted my money back...what did you all think?
Old 12-13-2004, 12:42 AM
Damian

Send a message via AIM to Gren the cake Send a message via Yahoo to Gren the cake
dreadful. had a couple good moments. but thats true with pretty much every movie

IN REMEMBRANCE OF BARF CUM - .................. ^_^
Old 12-13-2004, 03:20 AM
Poetic Tragedy

Send a message via AIM to deftones6
"Its like being on a plane when you know its gonna crash. Everyone around you is screaming 'we're goin down, we're goin down'..and all you really wanna do is grab the person next to you and fuck the shit outta them cause you know your going to be dead soon anyway."

HORRIBLE. The movie sucked. Oh except for the guy who wrote it, his character at the beginning was pretty funny. "Oh yeah, he's a professor......of being a dog! OHHH FACED"

Last edited by deftones6; 12-13-2004 at 03:24 AM.
Old 12-13-2004, 03:39 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by deftones6
Oh except for the guy who wrote it, his character at the beginning was pretty funny. "Oh yeah, he's a professor......of being a dog! OHHH FACED"
Dr. Mambo... Hahaha. That was funny.

Ummm.. I didn't hate the movie. I liked it enough to buy it, but I don't love it. It's kinda entertaining.

I thought that the casting could have been done little better. I hated most of the main cast.. even the kid that bites and does karate had more of an impact on me than most of the main characters put together.

The only half decent main character was the guy that had the gun at the beginning and was going to shoot gay squirels. He was funny.
Old 12-13-2004, 04:49 AM
Banned

i liked it ...
it was fairly origional (by todays standards) but still had some of the elements i like from other movies.

It was miles above House of the Dead and RE2 and the Village.
Maybe thats not saying much but I was happy to see something better than those shits.
Old 12-13-2004, 05:03 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
i liked it ...
it was fairly origional (by todays standards) but still had some of the elements i like from other movies.

Maybe thats not saying much but I was happy to see something better than those shits.
I agree. It's not on my re-watch list anytime soon, but it had some good scenes, and of course it left an opening for a sequal.

Nosferatu,
Does not this word sound like the call of the death bird at Midnight? You dare not say it since the pictures will fade into dark shadows, ghostly dreams will rise from your heart and feed on your own blood
Old 12-13-2004, 05:44 AM
The REAL Jason!

Send a message via AIM to Jason Hodder
I LOVED it. Being a Troma fan it seemed to go along those lines. If the ending was Troma-ific, I don't know what. Considering Eli Roth is a Troma fan, you can see where some of his inspirations came from. I didn't find it as bad as others. I bought it and have watched it at least a half dozen times since getting it. I am one of the few people that loved it. My friend was must be other one from reactions. I found it higly entertaining and very original, but just like urgeok said you can see other elements from other movies. When was the last time a horror movie came out about a flesh eating viurs and a group of friends is stuck in the middle of nowhere to get away from it?
Old 12-13-2004, 01:34 PM
legal eyes

Send a message via AIM to jay o2 waster
I think you should have posted this in the correct forum
Old 12-13-2004, 01:51 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sedated_replica Send a message via Yahoo to Sedated_replica
I really like Cabin Fever. I heard people say it fuckin' sucked. But its a Horror Comedy and you can't treat it like a REAL SERIOUS horror movie. I don't know what was soo bad about it
Old 12-13-2004, 02:33 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
i liked it ...

You talk about being original....then you knock The Village? I think that was a decent movie, and was definatly one if the most original in awhile. Also, if you were looking for horror...sure, RE would have been pretty bad. But that was one hell of a rip roaring action flick, I loved it for what it was. Anyone who thinks it horror though.... Idiots.

Btw, I havnt seen Cabin Fever yet, lol. Looks pretty decent...