Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Horror Filmmakers
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-25-2013, 11:52 AM
Little Boo

Hell Hole a Horror Comedy

Hey everyone,

I stopped by to put out the word that a horror comedy I wrote and directed last year is now up for digital download on our film's website! hellholemovie.com

Let me start off by saying I appreciate you even reading. The downloads are only $5 and most importantly this is my first feature and I'm trying to find an audience the old fashion way, via talking to people.

The story is about Tyler and Rick, two dudes who can't seem to get going in life. When they meet some babes at a local dive bar on the edge of town, what they think is the bathroom turns out to be a secret door keeping hell's creatures at bay. Now it's up to the dudes to save their dates and the world before it's to late!

I took about a year to write the script and 8 months from pre-production to post. It's in consideration at a few film festivals across the country (another way to get noticed) but they are not until Fall.

This really is an independent effort to put the film out in the world, build a larger audience and if everything works out, secure a budget for the sequel. (Someone suggested Hell Hollier, it's not bad.)

I'd love your feedback as well on suggestions to help get this movie seen. In part from giving it away for free on youtube, torrents, which seems counter productive, I would be interested in your reviews or opinions on independent film distribution in this century.

Thanks so much for reading and visit hellholemovie.com to download a copy or just check us out.

Sincerely,
Eric Hollinshead
Writer, Director of Hell Hole

Last edited by DeadheadFilms; 04-03-2013 at 05:19 AM.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:59 AM
Midnight toker

Really hope you referenced this classic in your movie....
Old 03-26-2013, 02:25 AM
Little Boo

Haha! That was awesome! Long lived Spinal Tap!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:18 AM
Little Boo

We now have DVD's for sale! If your interested can purchase for only $12.99, we pay shipping if you order by April 5th! Buy directly on hellholemovie.com with Paypal. Thanks!

Tags
comedy, film, horror, review