Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-29-2010, 07:37 AM
Little Boo

Talking Another (what film is this) thread

Hi all,

First time poster, long time lurker. Really enjoy the site.

Anyhoo, I saw a movie a year or so ago and am now at the point where I want to purchase it, if only I could remember what the hell it was called.

The clues:
It was an asian film. I believe it contained multiple stories. The one I remember the most, and the most scary was a ghost (and old woman I think) who chases down these teenage girls because she wants to steal their jewelry. There is a fantastic scene involving a stairway and an elevator and I just *have* to see this movie again.

Thank you a ton for any help, as multiple Google searches with crazy queries have failed me.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:06 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
Found it. It's Japanese Horror Anthology: Legends. The section called She-Bear.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:19 AM
Little Boo

Going to hit up amazon and snag this and see if thats it. Thank you a ton missmacabre for taking the time to help me find this.
[edit] Yea, you pretty much rock, this is 100% what I was looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYIy6gZHu-0

Ty again!

Last edited by Ruzan; 04-30-2010 at 06:21 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Little Boo

A movie about a "wax killer"?

I'm looking for the title of a movie I saw on TV as a kid (in the late 1970's) I can only recall a few scenes... I think it involved a murderer who made wax figures of his victims (but this part is unclear to me).
What I do remember, is a peculiar scene where a woman is laying on a couch, unconscious. A young man sees her and removes her panties. He then wrote a message like "f*ck me" on a piece of paper and place it next to her (was it on her chest or on a table next to her?).
The movie was in color, and the style was more of the 1970's... So it could not be "A Bucket of Blood".
I hope this rings a bell!
Please let me know!
Thanks.

Last edited by Thanalie; 05-04-2010 at 07:36 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Cranky

Possibly A Bucket of Blood

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052655/

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 05-10-2010, 10:13 AM
Little Boo

Question Please help identify this movie

I saw it in my childhood - probably from the 50's or 60's - don't know if Roger Corman was involved, as this movie had a "Poe-esque" aura about it. One scene involved an ugly old woman who was in her deathbed. I think she may have had an expensive piece of jewelry on her person (ring?), and after she passed away, the doctor (or attendants who were in the room) closed her eyes. Someone then looted the piece of jewelry - later on, when someone came back to the room, here eyes were wide open again, but she was still dead. I don't think this was Trilogy of Terror, but something else. Can't recall if Vincent Price was acting in this one. Many thanks in advance to you who might know!

Wally "88 fingers"
Old 05-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Little Boo

Question Friends - please help identify this movie.

Not sure if this was a Roger Corman movie or not - possible "Tales of Terror"? I saw it in my childhood - 1960's. One of the parts of this involved a grizzled old woman on her deathbed, with an expensive piece of jewelry on her person (ring?). Eventually she dies (or maybe even is already dead), and the attendants in the room close her eyes. Then, someone removes the jewelry, only hours later to find, that her eyes had opened back up while still in the (death)bed. It scared the crap out of me!
Old 05-10-2010, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88_Fingers View Post
Not sure if this was a Roger Corman movie or not - possible "Tales of Terror"? I saw it in my childhood - 1960's. One of the parts of this involved a grizzled old woman on her deathbed, with an expensive piece of jewelry on her person (ring?). Eventually she dies (or maybe even is already dead), and the attendants in the room close her eyes. Then, someone removes the jewelry, only hours later to find, that her eyes had opened back up while still in the (death)bed. It scared the crap out of me!
think italian
Old 05-10-2010, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88_Fingers View Post

think OZZY

Last edited by newb; 05-10-2010 at 11:56 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Little Boo

Black Sabbath

Got it. Thanks. "The drop of water" story - now I remember it a little more vividly. There was a fly involved on this woman's finger. I'm sure I saw the American version - the spooky version vs. the Italian (non-supernatural) version. I may not be worthy, but at least it wasn't an obvious Roger Corman movie that featured Vincent Price ;)

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods