Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-08-2010, 08:30 AM
Little Boo

Unhappy A film i cant remember the name of....?

So ive been going out of my mind :confused: trying to remember what this film is. Ive searched all over the internet and just cant seem to find what im looking for. I thought i mayaswell come here and see if anyone knows the name of the film im looking for.
I watched it years ago when i was little. I remember a family moving into a house and the house being haunted. The little girl has a doll which she found in the house and this (i think) turns out to be possesed/haunted. Things keep happening in the house and what i can remember is the power failing and the computers messing up and going all weird. I also remember they put milk out for an animal that supposedly visits the house but in the morning they go out and its turned red with blood. (i assume)
The final part i remember is them going down to the basement or under the house with a sledge hammer and breaking the bricks in the walls and finding the girl burried behind the wall?
Im not sure if im confused between 2 films but its really bugging me! Help is apprechiated, thanks :p
Old 09-08-2010, 08:52 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria View Post
So ive been going out of my mind :confused: trying to remember what this film is. Ive searched all over the internet and just cant seem to find what im looking for. I thought i mayaswell come here and see if anyone knows the name of the film im looking for.
I watched it years ago when i was little. I remember a family moving into a house and the house being haunted. The little girl has a doll which she found in the house and this (i think) turns out to be possesed/haunted. Things keep happening in the house and what i can remember is the power failing and the computers messing up and going all weird. I also remember they put milk out for an animal that supposedly visits the house but in the morning they go out and its turned red with blood. (i assume)
The final part i remember is them going down to the basement or under the house with a sledge hammer and breaking the bricks in the walls and finding the girl burried behind the wall?
Im not sure if im confused between 2 films but its really bugging me! Help is apprechiated, thanks :p

And..... when were you little? 5 years ago? :rolleyes:
Old 09-08-2010, 08:56 AM
Little Boo

more like 10... and by little i mean like 10.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:51 AM
She's under the stairs

Then fuck of to the movie I can not remember the name of thread in modern horror!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha