Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 10-16-2019, 12:08 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgfann View Post
If possible, would someone please assist me in identifying two movies/television programs??? From what I recall these programs aired sometime in the mid eighties possibly on the USA network. However, it is entirely possible that these programs aired before then and these weren't the original air dares. The first program was about a family who awoke to find that they couldn't get out of their home. If I remember correctly, the mother was up getting a drink of water from the kitchen when she noticed that it was much darker than it should have been for that time of the morning. The windows were sealed and the doors were also. I think there was a strange logo in places where they tried to get out like the doors. I believe they turned on the tv and the same logo was the only thing that came through on any of the channels. They tried to escape and failed each attempt. Toward the end they entered the attic in hopes of getting out through there but as they dismantled the roof they learned that they couldn't get out that way either. I believe the space above the roof had the same logo on it when they cut through. If I remember correctly that logo was something like "ZZ"

The second program is one about mannequins. From what I remember the mannequins were evil. They murdered several people. In the end, after a murder, they had taken one victim's eyes and placed them in one of the mannequins eyes.
Last one might be the first episode of the show Friday the 13.
Old 10-17-2019, 11:57 AM
Post Mortem

Quote:
If possible, would someone please assist me in identifying two movies/television programs??? From what I recall these programs aired sometime in the mid eighties possibly on the USA network. However, it is entirely possible that these programs aired before then and these weren't the original air dares. The first program was about a family who awoke to find that they couldn't get out of their home. If I remember correctly, the mother was up getting a drink of water from the kitchen when she noticed that it was much darker than it should have been for that time of the morning. The windows were sealed and the doors were also. I think there was a strange logo in places where they tried to get out like the doors. I believe they turned on the tv and the same logo was the only thing that came through on any of the channels. They tried to escape and failed each attempt. Toward the end they entered the attic in hopes of getting out through there but as they dismantled the roof they learned that they couldn't get out that way either. I believe the space above the roof had the same logo on it when they cut through. If I remember correctly that logo was something like "ZZ"

The second program is one about mannequins. From what I remember the mannequins were evil. They murdered several people. In the end, after a murder, they had taken one victim's eyes and placed them in one of the mannequins eyes.
The first one is Fox Mystery Theatre, season 1 episode 11, Child's Play 1984
Old 10-17-2019, 08:47 PM
Little Boo

Thank you for your assistance Bloof and Angra.
Old 10-17-2019, 10:23 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Thank you for your assistance Bloof and Angra.
Sorry, it’s not Friday the 13, that was just a possessed doll.

Maybe it’s the movie Tourist Trap tho.
Old 10-19-2019, 08:41 AM
Little Boo

Need help IDing movie

Hi everyone. I don't have much to go on and I've been googling for a few hours and have come up with nothing. What I recall is this movie would have been late 70s most likely. There is an old man who is dying and he calls a bunch of people to a location, maybe his house, and he's going to select a successor or heir. The main actress is maybe his assistant or something? Bad things happen and eventually the young woman is standing next to the old guys deathbed (which has gauzy curtains so you don't see him) and suddenly his hand reaches out and he puts his ring on her finger declaring her the heir. Any suggestions? I feel like, at least at the time, the lead actress was well known. I tried Karen Black but didn't see what I was looking for on her IMDB. I feel like she was a brunette, maybe looked like Kate Jackson?
Old 10-19-2019, 08:57 AM
Scares Little Kids

Sounds like The Legacy, from 1978, starring Katherine Ross.
Old 10-19-2019, 01:01 PM
Post Mortem

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrnemeth View Post
And Sam Elliot! Yep, i think its that one as well.
Old 10-19-2019, 06:32 PM
Little Boo

Thanks Jim and bloof! That's it!
Old 10-21-2019, 12:59 AM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
The first one is Fox Mystery Theatre, season 1 episode 11, Child's Play 1984
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrnemeth View Post
Both of these sound good. Added to my watch list.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:04 PM
Little Boo

Hey. Newbie here, with a movie ID request.

Hi all, I'm a newb. Just joined up. Big fan of the classic stuff; Exorcist, Shining, The Thing (Carpenter) Scanners etc. (I guess those last two are sci-fi )

I am hoping someone will be able to help me out with I'Ding a movie that somehow partly seared itself onto my brain, but I can't remember its name.

All I remember:
A hot dark-haired woman attacked in the bath by a Wolf-Mutant-Beast type thing??

And no, it's not Slither btw.

Tags
advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, body parts, cemetary, children, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, finding, fog, found footage, ghost, ghosts, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted painting, head on platter, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, movie, movie help critics, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, ship, suicide, summon, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman