Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music

Old 04-13-2005, 03:02 PM
im screaming out

It has begun..............

its time for me to go to my Slipknot concert whish me luck that i come back alive
Old 04-13-2005, 06:40 PM
No charge for awesomeness

I'm not a big Slipknot fan, but have fun, I've heard they put on good shows.

Try not to die.
Old 04-13-2005, 07:20 PM
word infection

Send a message via AIM to virus five
Stay classy, Chainsaw.
Old 04-13-2005, 09:30 PM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
Hold on to that soul of yours.

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.
Old 04-14-2005, 12:57 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sedated_replica Send a message via Yahoo to Sedated_replica
Quote:
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Hold on to that soul of yours.
eehhh... I think its too late
Old 04-14-2005, 04:39 AM
No charge for awesomeness

I thought he'd be back to tell us how it was, but I guess Slipknot must have eaten him after the show.
Old 04-14-2005, 12:30 PM
im screaming out

omfg what a show!!!!! Joeys solo was unbelievable i mean jesus christ. The anticipation when you saw their shadows behind a white curtain was awesome and Fridaythe13thfan haha i got Joeys drum stick. It was an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ show sry i didn't tell you last night i was just really drained.
Old 04-14-2005, 12:30 PM
im screaming out

Quote:
Originally posted by Chainsaw Guy
omfg what a show!!!!! Joeys solo was unbelievable i mean jesus christ. The anticipation when you saw their shadows behind a white curtain was awesome and Fridaythe13thfan haha i got Joeys drum stick. It was an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ show sry i didn't tell you last night i was just really drained.
also they were recording a live album there!!! p.s. i propably inhaled 15 years worth the weed in 5 hours

Last edited by Chainsaw Guy; 04-14-2005 at 12:59 PM.
Old 04-14-2005, 03:59 PM
Evil Dead

I don't like them but they do put on a good show, saw em with Slayer last year.

Left mid-set.. my sister and I both had headaches and our friend was sick.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:50 PM
I'M 37!!!

Man you're f'n lucky Chainsaw! U got Joey's drum stick, dammit! You're my fuckin' idol! lol but seriously KICK ASS MAN!!! I hope u took some pics cuz I wanna see them. SLIPKNOT ROCK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
It's not rape if you shout suprise!