Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Events & Happenings
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Little Boo

Horror Makeup Submission

Hello! New forum member here... i do hope this post is within acceptable site protocol! :)

I am the creator and editor of BeautyLook Magazine (www.beautylookmagazine.com) . We are a print & online publication for the beauty, fashion and modeling industries.

For our October issue, we are planning a horror/special effects makeup artistry feature and are accepting submissions for great horror/sfx makeup imagery.
There is no fee, no purchase of magazines required, etc. Best submissions will get a one-page feature in the next issue of BeautyLook Magazine.

For consideration, please email [email protected] and be sure to include any and all credits for the people involved in creating the look. Web-size/watermarked images are acceptable for consideration. If selected, we will require highest resolution, un-watermarked versions of images and a signed/dated consent form that allows us one-time publication rights for print & online.

Thanks!

Jim Jurica, BeautyLook Editor
[email protected]
Old 09-04-2013, 03:09 PM
Evil Dead

Your models all look very skinny.