Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-25-2004, 05:27 PM
Scares Little Kids

Halloween video game

Man you know what would be awesome....A halloween game(or freddy or jason) game in a grand theft auto type thing wer you can steal cars and stalk anybody but u cant get killed but the more and more attention the harder the game you can kill anybody and it would be 3rd person or 1st person through the mask it would have awesome graphics would realistic and it would be very interactive meaning there would be many different ways to kill ppl. you could have access to all the movies except the 3rd and you could be michael or one of the main ppl that would be awesome and have origianl and new story lines that would kickass
Old 01-26-2004, 01:08 AM
Misanthrope

The had a Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre games for some shitty console in the 80s. I'll post a ad for them when I remember what issue of Fangoria they were in. They looked pretty lame. A GTA style game would be cool! It probably wouldn't get past the cencors.
Old 01-26-2004, 02:05 AM
Scares Little Kids

yeah man that would be awesome find em....ur right it would prolly be very gory but it was a good thought hey it could happen,freely roaming haddonfield,crystal lake,elm street,but the lake prolly wouldnt be to interactive but still yeah hmmm good idea though BTW damn they had a TCM ahlloween games hmmm
Old 01-26-2004, 04:59 AM
Evil Dead

Both the Halloween and TCM games were for the Atari 2600. Neither are very good but they are good for a laugh.

If you have an emulator ROMs are available. PM me for details.
Old 01-26-2004, 07:50 AM
Evil Dead

ok, since i obviously have nothing better to do... here's some screenshots from the Atari 2600 TCM and Halloween games.

Old 01-26-2004, 12:30 PM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

damn that pics arent showing up
Old 01-26-2004, 01:10 PM
Scares Little Kids

crap

FUCK!!!!!! i wanted to see em well thanx any way man BTW is there a site i can go to check em out thanx anyway
Old 01-26-2004, 01:53 PM
Chop! Chop!

there is also a friday the 13th game. It was on the NES. The censors wouldn't matter. Look at Manhunt. That is what manhunt is. You stalk people and kill them with plastic bags, glass shards, crazy stuff.
Old 01-26-2004, 03:06 PM
Evil Dead

weird. the pictures are showing up here...

anyway the URL for the directory they are in is http://g2.latibulum.com/mictlan/atari/

hope that helps.
Old 01-26-2004, 03:24 PM
Chop! Chop!

wow, that game looks .... umm.... fun. Was it? I don't have an atari emulator i have nes and snes.