Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows

Old 05-23-2013, 06:59 PM
Immortal horror fan

I was getting ready to watch the 4th episode when I remembered here that it wasn't shown. This is really lame. I'm going to have to get the show on DVD now where I assume it will be uncut. NBC put up some lame web series with the edited 4th episode. And I'm in no mood to search around the Internet looking for bootleg versions of the episode since it aired in other countries.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:04 PM
HDC Idol

I'm a couple of episodes behind - Not sure why but I'm having a hard time getting back into it... It's hard to explain - it's like it's intense, but not necessarily in a good way. Not a bad show by any means... Just having a hard time getting back into it.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 05-23-2013, 09:12 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
I was getting ready to watch the 4th episode when I remembered here that it wasn't shown. This is really lame. I'm going to have to get the show on DVD now where I assume it will be uncut. NBC put up some lame web series with the edited 4th episode. And I'm in no mood to search around the Internet looking for bootleg versions of the episode since it aired in other countries.
Yeah, it's totally annoying that the webisode cuts the entire murder/detective story out and only leaves the parts about the Abigail/Hannibal relationship. The full episode was pretty good.

If you're brave, be careful what you click on.

http://www.watchseries-online.eu/201...-korsubkk.html

Note: this is a case where I don't feel bad about a little bootlegging. NBC stole the episode from us.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:48 AM
Misanthrope

Grabbed the missing episode off TPB and will watch it tonight caught the web episodes but it was largely a waste of time and weak.

Last few episodes were great. Best thing on TV at the moment IMO.
Old 05-30-2013, 08:38 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to bamahorrorfan87
Hannibal Renewed For Season 2
Old 05-31-2013, 07:34 AM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giganticface View Post
Yeah, it's totally annoying that the webisode cuts the entire murder/detective story out and only leaves the parts about the Abigail/Hannibal relationship. The full episode was pretty good.

If you're brave, be careful what you click on.

http://www.watchseries-online.eu/201...-korsubkk.html

Note: this is a case where I don't feel bad about a little bootlegging. NBC stole the episode from us.
I'll wait for the Blu. Get it on discount most likely around Christmas. I like the way the show looks.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:12 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
I'll wait for the Blu. Get it on discount most likely around Christmas. I like the way the show looks.
The show really does have a great look to it. The crime scenes are some of the best I've ever seen, rivaling Se7en for twistedness, but also strangely beautiful. Would look great in 1080i.
Old 02-02-2014, 03:32 PM
Hellraiser

Just seen this so going to give it a go, just about to watch the first episode now.
Old 02-05-2014, 05:11 PM
Scares Little Kids

It's a GREAT SHOW,but it being on NBC really holds Hannibal back,they can't really show how graphic some of the stuff he really does
Old 02-08-2015, 04:28 PM
Undead

This is one of the best shows on Television right now, in my opinion. It shouldn't be on network though, would be better off on FX or possibly even Netflix. Mads is terrifying as Hannibal and he is Hannibal Lecter. I can't wait for the upcoming season which is due to premiere this summer.