Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games

Old 03-16-2020, 01:38 AM
Little Boo

Small town UFO horror game series, Silver Falls, out now!

Hello, fellow horror fans.

Are you looking for a different kind of horror game with deep lore, rich, intricate characters with detailed stories telling the events of mysterious UFO activity over decades?

My team and I have recently launched our horror game series, Silver Falls. The series leads off with Silver Falls - 3 Down Star, exclusive for New Nintendo 3DS.

Thumb resize.

Strange lights have been appearing in the night sky above Silver Falls. When three mysterious objects fall from the sky, this secluded, sleepy town becomes frozen in a moment in time. Strange radiation has turned local wildlife bloodthirsty. Only 3 people in Silver Falls seem to be unaffected. Holt, a composer mourning the death of his grandfather with a fishing trip, Analise, an organizer for the annual Moose Steak Festival, and Moss, the local sheriff investigating reports of strange lights in the sky, must work together to figure out exactly what is going wrong in their town. Why are they being attacked by wildlife? Why has time seem to have stopped? Using their wits and resources scavenged around Silver Falls, these three survivors must discover the mystery behind the three objects and return their town to normal.

Thumb resize.

The game features a deep story which follows these three characters struggling to come to grips with strange changes in their town and in their lives. After finishing or when taking a break from story mode, the game features an RPG centric, mission based battle mode called Frontier Fighters. A wide range of unlockable characters feature unique stat spreads and skills to unlock. Characters can be customized with stat growth, skill management, and skill based weapons with limitless potential for unique loadouts. Take on missions and defeat enemies, earn powerful loot, and customize weapons.

Thumb resize.

Thanks for your time. My team and I are working very hard to make something special for the 3DS and fund our future projects in this game series. We hope you'll check out the game and spend some time in Silver Falls!

Thank you
Jerrel
Old 04-04-2020, 02:00 PM
Little Boo

It looks like a Resident Evil clone tbh

Tags
ufo