Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music

Old 10-25-2008, 07:49 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Leprucky Cougar
Quote:
Originally Posted by massacre man View Post
What the fuck is a Jonas Brother?
You know. Those three Italian guys from New Jersey. Every [I mean most 7-16 yr old guys] love them, talk about how hhot they are , want their kids, etc. They have that one song "Burning Up": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScXLHgPcZuc that everyone seems to adores.
I think they're 16. 19, and 20

Don't run away from me;
I'm Sorry if I was a little too brash.
Now hand over me Shilling;
Or I'll kill your Ass ! :D
Old 10-25-2008, 09:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leprucky Cougar View Post
Ok. So in the 60s & 70s there were the Beetles and Begees. Check. 80s maybe New Edition and New Kids on the Block. Check. 90s: Hanson. Check. Now: The Jonas Brothers. Guys, perhaps it's ok to compare them with these people but I think it's an insult to do so. I get the fact that they're cute. I agree. I get the fact that their hit "Burning Up" is catchy...it took me a while to think that, but after being in a dorrm where 3 doors down is a 16 year old girl who is OBSESSED with them, hanging posters up, singing songs, playing songs, drooling over them, saying she wants to have their kids, etc--I think that one song is catchy. But I really don't get the hype...this is almost like all the Zac Efron hype about HSM, Hairspray and now he's getting the lead role for the remake of Footloose.

What do you guys think? If there are JB fans here, help me out. I don't get it.:mad:
You know, I once had a guy tell me in a bar, that Michael Jackson will be remembered for the next 1000 years. Don't know about that, but he might end up getting sentenced to it.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:05 PM
Banned