Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 04:19 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Re: Good Lord!

Quote:
Originally posted by Wickerman
Wow a threat from behind a monitor and keyboard! OOOOH im so scared! You might think youre hot shit around here but to me youre nothing more than a silly young man. I on the other hand am a champion and should be worshipped as such. :D
what are you doing with the first hand?
Old 03-12-2005, 04:37 PM
Banned

Dumb Questions!

Sigh! First I didnt answer Angras movie question because the description given could be of over a hundred Goddamn horror or action movies you fucking moron...I aint here for The Quiz Show you shitstain on the underwear of life! Go name yourself after another crippled pro-wrestler! Second with the other hand I was sticking my index finger in what passes for your mothers vagina and moving it in an in and out movement. Is this the best you yahoos can come up with?:D

Last edited by Wickerman; 03-12-2005 at 04:44 PM.
Old 03-12-2005, 04:44 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Re: Dumb Questions!

Quote:
Sigh! First I didnt answer Angras movie question because the description given could be of over a hundred Goddamn horror or action movies you fucking moron...I aint here for The Quiz Show you shitstain on the underwear of life! Second with the other hand I was sticking my index finger in what passes for your mothers vagina and moving it in an in and out movement. Is this the best you yahoos can come up with?:D
why do you edit every post?
Old 03-12-2005, 05:00 PM
The Dork Knight

Re: Dumb Questions!

Quote:
Sigh! First I didnt answer Angras movie question because the description given could be of over a hundred Goddamn horror or action movies you fucking moron...I aint here for The Quiz Show you shitstain on the underwear of life! Go name yourself after another crippled pro-wrestler!

I really don't see the need for your moronic rant It was just a simple question, and there have been plenty of people ask for the title of a movie with vague descriptions and people have known what they are. People like you are the ones making this forum a ''cesspool of stupidity'', you take a simple comment or question out of context and then say something stupid and uncalled for for no reason what so ever. If you don't know the answer to the question then just say that or don't say anything at all but don't get all pissed when all I did was ask a simple question. Why couldn't you just make a civilized reply like ''I don't know'' or ''it's to vague a description to figure out'' why do you have to be a asshole?

Back to Angra's question, I don't know how many films could possibly have someone jumping out of a grave however many feet into the air that was mentioned in the first scene.
Old 03-12-2005, 05:09 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

i'm trying to figure it out i HAVE seen it before
Old 03-12-2005, 05:17 PM
Banned

Uh Oh Here Comes The Iron Sheik!!!

Why do I edit every post? Because my mind is on a higher level than yours and constantly coming up with new ideas that this keyboard cant keep pace with. Now the guy who named himself after the crippled professional wrestler (holding back laughter)... if the question is so easy you answer it Ric Flair. I didnt come on here to answer questions to prove that I am what I say I am. Do you want me to change water into wine? Feed a thousand people with a few fish? Make a blind man see? I got a better one Big John Studd suck a fart out of my asshole and drown in your "cesspool of stupidity".:p
Old 03-12-2005, 05:27 PM
The Dork Knight

Re: Uh Oh Here Comes The Iron Sheik!!!

Quote:
Why do I edit every post? Because my mind is on a higher level than yours and constantly coming up with new ideas that this keyboard cant keep pace with. Now the guy who named himself after the crippled professional wrestler (holding back laughter)... if the question is so easy you answer it Ric Flair. I didnt come on here to answer questions to prove that I am what I say I am. Do you want me to change water into wine? Feed a thousand people with a few fish? Make a blind man see? I got a better one Big John Studd suck a fart out of my asshole and drown in your "cesspool of stupidity".:p
I didn't say it was easy I just said other people have askes about movie titles with an even vaguer description than Angra's and people have known what it was. I wasn't trying to say you were stupid or not the ''champion'' as you put it, all I was doing was asking a simple question, to tell you the truth I have no earthly idea what it is. I don't think Angra was asking the question so you could prove you are what you say you are, all he was doing was asking you because you said ''I've seen it all'' and ''let me know what's on your mind'' he figured you might've known what the movie was.
Old 03-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Re: Re: Uh Oh Here Comes The Iron Sheik!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
I didn't say it was easy I just said other people have askes about movie titles with an even vaguer description than Angra's and people have known what it was. I wasn't trying to say you were stupid or not the ''champion'' as you put it, all I was doing was asking a simple question, to tell you the truth I have no earthly idea what it is. I don't think Angra was asking the question so you could prove you are what you say you are, all he was doing was asking you because you said ''I've seen it all'' and ''let me know what's on your mind'' he figured you might've known what the movie was.
your like tonight's Ash of horror.com
Old 03-12-2005, 05:32 PM
The Dork Knight

Re: Re: Re: Uh Oh Here Comes The Iron Sheik!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by massacre man
your like tonight's Ash of horror.com
Hail to the King baby. lol:D
Old 03-12-2005, 05:35 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

i get to be the tree that got lucky
Closed Thread