Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-19-2005, 11:10 PM
Misanthrope

Yeh Minor Threat were a great band. I don't dig on the whole straigh-edge thing and it gets kinda preachy but they had some awesome songs like Filler, I Don't Wanna Hear It and In My Eyes.
The 80s Hardcore scene was really important to me a couple of years ago now I'm all about some of the more modern bands like Aus-Rotten, Provoked, Tragedy and the late 80s English scene with bands like Axegrinder and Amebix.
Old 06-19-2005, 11:14 PM
Is Having a Baby!

Quote:
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
Yeh Minor Threat were a great band. I don't dig on the whole straigh-edge thing and it gets kinda preachy but they had some awesome songs like Filler, I Don't Wanna Hear It and In My Eyes.
The 80s Hardcore scene was really important to me a couple of years ago now I'm all about some of the more modern bands like Aus-Rotten, Provoked, Tragedy and the late 80s English scene with bands like Axegrinder and Amebix.
<---- Punk Purist. :cool: I met Ian Mackaye, that means my life is almost complete. I'm not into Striaght edge at all, I am far from being striaght edge but too each their own
Old 06-19-2005, 11:39 PM
Misanthrope

Yeh "each to their own" definatley. Did you meet him at a Fugazi concert or something? A punk purist, huh so you only like the old shit?
Old 06-20-2005, 01:15 PM
Is Having a Baby!

Quote:
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
Yeh "each to their own" definatley. Did you meet him at a Fugazi concert or something? A punk purist, huh so you only like the old shit?
I met him at The Even's Concert in Sacramento. Its his new band. Very cool. I only really like old punk... very few recent bands I can get into... because well... Punk is dead and has been dead.
Old 06-21-2005, 04:07 AM
Misanthrope

Nah... that shit will never die.