Old 06-30-2013, 09:51 AM
Little Boo

ROTTEN: Help us make our indie horror movie!

Hey folks! I'm new here, but I just wanted to post and see if anyone is interested in helping us with our Kickstarter which we just launched this week.

ROTTEN is our indie horror movie that we're trying to get funded. Basically, we started out with the idea to make this movie as a World of Warcraft machinima several years ago, but it never got off the ground, because a machinima horror movie was not exactly what Blizzard was looking for for its annual movie contest.

Last summer, a group of our friends helped us film what we originally thought would be a trailer that we could use for our Kickstarter, to try to fund a short film. Well, several months of editing later, we actually ended up with a 22 minute short film, and the realization that we could actually try to get the funding to make a full feature from this story.

The story of ROTTEN can be seen in the 22 minute short that we have posted on YouTube now, and our Kickstarter can be found here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...tten-the-movie

(the YouTube short is linked on that page as well)

Anyone out there who loves indie horror movies, and wants to help us fulfill our dream of making our own indie horror feature, should definitely check out the Kickstarter, watch the short, and any help you could give would be super awesome.

Horror rocks! Thanks! \m/
Old 07-01-2013, 08:25 AM
The Webweaver Poet

I love your machinema films - The Dead Rain trilogy. They are simply my favorite horror short films! I wish you best of luck! The audience deserves to see more of your unique film style.

Tags
horror, indie, kickstarter, movie, rotten