Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies

Old 11-08-2015, 08:06 AM
Wanna Join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FryeDwight View Post
Some decent choices, but some lame ones too. And not putting ANYTHING prior to PSYCHO is just wrong...lots of classics made before them -many better than this list.
Agreed.

"Within the framework of most horror tales we find a moral code so strong it would make a Puritan smile." Stephen King, DANSE MACABRE
Old 11-20-2015, 02:57 PM
Miss. Horror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluecat View Post
Nice list. I have certainly seen them all. It would be nice though, if these lists weren't always so predictable. Do any of you ever get frustrated because they never provide you with anything new?
Im agree with you, all the list are the same
Old 11-21-2015, 03:55 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidleysDemise View Post
I concur. Freaks, Nosferatu, Diabolique...just to name a very few.
Anyone know where I can watch a Diabolique english dub? I read it exists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post
This list reminds me of when Sinister 2 was in theaters and I was listening to the radio. Some soccer mom was listing off what was in theaters, and when S2 came up I wanted to slap her. ''I haven't seen the first but oooo, sounds scary!''
What do you mean? Did you want to slap her because didn't see Sinister1, or cause Sinister 2 isn't scary, or cause you could tell she's never seen a horror film?

Old 11-21-2015, 03:56 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlaMauricio View Post
Im agree with you, all the list are the same
What do you mean by, "all the list are the same"? You mean every film on that list is about the same?

Just my opinion, but I think Psycho, Exorcist, The Blair Witch Project, Scream, The Thing & The Texas Chainsaw Massacre are all very different than each other.

Or you mean seems every "Must See Before Die" lists are the same? I think it's good most can agree on the best horror films, because it means there's some common knowledge about what makes a good film & story. That never means every story is the same -- but it does mean, thankfully, most people don't think every horror they see is excellent.

I thought it was a good "Must See Before Die" list -- though if I were picky I debate having some of these for this type of list.

Old 11-22-2015, 06:05 PM
Undead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
What do you mean by, "all the list are the same"? You mean every film on that list is about the same?

Just my opinion, but I think Psycho, Exorcist, The Blair Witch Project, Scream, The Thing & The Texas Chainsaw Massacre are all very different than each other.

Or you mean seems every "Must See Before Die" lists are the same? I think it's good most can agree on the best horror films, because it means there's some common knowledge about what makes a good film & story. That never means every story is the same -- but it does mean, thankfully, most people don't think every horror they see is excellent.

I thought it was a good "Must See Before Die" list -- though if I were picky I debate having some of these for this type of list.
I think they meant that every "Must See" list has the same movie titles listed which doesn't mean that they are not good or anything it would just be nice to hear about some decent movies that we weren't already familiar with.
Old 11-23-2015, 07:23 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Macabre_91 View Post
I think they meant that every "Must See" list has the same movie titles listed which doesn't mean that they are not good or anything it would just be nice to hear about some decent movies that we weren't already familiar with.
Amen sister!
Old 11-23-2015, 11:03 PM
ventricle

Quote:
We'll, you know, when they make them...

Old 11-24-2015, 07:40 AM
Miss. Horror

Quote:
Exactly, thats what I meant, I mean i love all the movies named in the list but i would like to see something new and good.
Old 11-27-2015, 04:31 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlaMauricio View Post
Exactly, thats what I meant, I mean i love all the movies named in the list but i would like to see something new and good.
I totally agree too! It doesn't seem like hardly any director is shooting for the moon anymore, so we get the same old rehashed stuff.

What did you think of Vacancy & Dead Silence?

Old 11-29-2015, 01:55 PM
Miss. Horror

What did you think of Vacancy & Dead Silence?[/QUOTE]

well vacancy is not a good or bad movie, I think that its a little predictable but in another way it's a movie that keeps you watching till the end, and as for me i liked how the director made some references of psycho.
And with dead silence well i like that movie it's interesting but again not my favorite

Tags
gore, halloween, horror, movies, scary