Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games

Old 05-06-2016, 03:44 PM
Little Boo

Fatal Frame 5 Physical Release Campaign

Hey, everyone. To anyone that owns a Wii U and is a fan of the survival horror series Fatal Frame, I invite you to join us at Operation Zero to convince Nintendo of America to do a, limited at least, physical release of the horror gem Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water so we can have an awesome title in our collection and not have to buy external hard drives just for one game. Aside from that, when the Wii U's days are up and something happens to your console, you won't have it anymore, whereas a physical copy can be yours for a lifetime. They did a limited physical release for another game they swept under the rug called Devil's Third, and we would like them to do the same for this title.

If you're on Twitter, follow the new Operation Zero Twitter account at @OperationZero_ and join the new Operation Zero Facebook group at the following link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1669204273332195/

For those unfamiliar with the game, watch the trailer at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-cIGX8kE_g
Old 05-07-2016, 04:07 PM
Immortal horror fan

I believe they released it physically in Europe and it goes for over $100 now. At least it did when I checked some months ago. I hate it when large profitable companies can't even release a small amount of physical copies direct to fans.
Old 05-07-2016, 04:23 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
I believe they released it physically in Europe and it goes for over $100 now. At least it did when I checked some months ago. I hate it when large profitable companies can't even release a small amount of physical copies direct to fans.
I hate when they can't release it on PlayStation!

Tags
fatal frame, survival horror