Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-27-2004, 12:44 AM
Dead as a Dodo

Quote:
Originally posted by Vodstok
What ever happened to The Lone Gunman? Everybody thought the X-Files was a nerd show, but this one had it beat.
The Lone-Gunmen was a HUGE bomb - NOBODY watched it! Wether it was good or bad if nobody watches it it's gone - it's all down to money.

I hated the lone gunmen I would dread any episode of x-files that was just about them as I found them boring and come on that guy just looked like Garth and it just bugged me!
Old 02-27-2004, 02:57 AM
That fucking Guy...

yeah, I saw the lone gunmen once or twice (hey, I think that mighta been just about ALL the episodes), and I wasn't much impressed...to be nice about it.
I always thought if they HAD to spin-off x-files (which the last 2-3 years of was just shit, IMO), they could do one about that crazy russian guy who kept fucking with both sides....can't remember his name, think he was a spy or something..?|
Old 02-27-2004, 03:09 AM
Hellraiser

I remember

Hey here in Denmark, they just started the series! On a channel called TV2 ZULU they show a episode every monday afternoon (think it's about that time). But it's a Danish channel, so every body livin' out of skandinavia, forget it.
There have only been 3 episodes or something, and it's really scary (I meen compared to Buffy and goosebums. I hate those!!).
Old 02-27-2004, 04:06 AM
Fear scented candle

Wow. I appear to have been the only one who liked it. That solves that mystery :)

Cheeba, I believe you are referring to Alex Krycek. He managed to fuck around so much EVERYBODY wanted him dead at some point. He got his arm hacked off at one point. Even Skinner, who was squeeky clean couldnt resist punching the shit out of him whenever he saw him.

I agree, that would have been an interesting show.
Old 02-28-2004, 02:04 AM
Dead as a Dodo

Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba

I always thought if they HAD to spin-off x-files (which the last 2-3 years of was just shit, IMO), they could do one about that crazy russian guy who kept fucking with both sides....can't remember his name, think he was a spy or something..?|
Krycheck?
Old 02-28-2004, 02:39 AM
That fucking Guy...

Yeah guys, that's him....I dunno why, I just thought he was one of the coolest characters in the whole show - probably just because I enjoyed peoples reactions to his bullshit, that, and he WAS kinda kickass...
Old 02-28-2004, 04:05 AM
Dead as a Dodo

I didn't like that character as he had the most plot holes connected to him! Like one episode he was trapped somewhere and the next time you saw him there was no explanation how he got out. And wasn't he actually dead once and then there he was again.

They should of spun off Eugene Tooms!!!
Old 02-28-2004, 07:28 AM
Fear scented candle

oooooo, tooms was definately one of the coolest characters ever. I also liked the guy from the episode kitsu negari, the guy with the brain tumor that could talk people into doing things. He talked a cop into driving in front of a truck, another one inmto setting himself on fire, talked a fat guy into having a heart attack, and some little woman in the FBI to kick the shit out of skinner. It was awesome:)
Old 02-29-2004, 07:42 PM
The Jesus of Suburbia

Send a message via Yahoo to DarkwingMantis
Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
Yep, saw the show, and hey, despite what alot of ppl seem to have said about the show, I quiet liked it.
Just wondering, sleepaway, have u ever seen either of the following shows:
*The Nowhere Man
*Freaks and Geeks
??????????????????
They were also shows that were short lived, but I thought they were cool too.
I used to fucking love the nowhere man, but sadly I dont remember what it was about! :D Ive watched a lot of shit since it went of the air! Is it on dvd or does it play on tv anywhere

Old 03-01-2004, 02:37 AM
That fucking Guy...

Mantis - I might be rusty on a few details, but the BASIC premise was that some reporter dude takes some footage of the US military hanging/torturing some ppl, they find him out, and basically erase his life....It's a little like the pretender, in that he's being chased down every episode while trying to uncover stuff that links to his past, 'cept in the nowhere man, he DOES remember his past, but needs evidence, as nobody (including his wife) else does.
Cool show, I'd buy the whole series on dvd in a second if it were out there...