Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Events & Happenings

Old 05-29-2014, 04:34 PM
Scares Little Kids

30th Anniversary Screening FRIDAY THE 13TH: THE FINAL CHAPTER...MIAMI, FL (6/13)

Popcorn Nights & O Cinema are proud to present the 30th anniversary of the not quite final, Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter.

Friday, June 13th (11:00pm)
Get tickets here http://www.o-cinema.org/event/friday-the-13th-part-4

Ahhh, 80′s horror. Freddy Krueger , Pinhead, Leatherface, Michael Myers, and of course Jason Voorhees. Sure, two of those guys first popped up in the 70′s but it was the 80′s where these characters became horror icons. The ‘Friday the 13th” series released more sequels in the 80′s than any other franchise and with the exception of a couple installments, Jason managed to keep things fun over the years. The fourth Chapter in the series “Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter” is now celebrating its’ 30th anniversary and it is one of my personal favorite Jason films. Not only does it star a young Corey Feldman and Crispin Glover, but it also is the start of the Tommy Jarvis (Feldman) storyline which continued on in Parts V & VI. Come see the movie that the late film critic Roger Ebert called “an immoral and reprehensible piece of trash” and enjoy it with me. I can’t wait to show a Friday the 13th movie on FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!!