Old 11-24-2006, 06:34 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to LadyFrost Send a message via Yahoo to LadyFrost
ok i was scrolling through the threads in this section and i found this one, i just watched Nightwatch last night, still have the DVD might watch is again but im not sure as i dont know if i like it.

the trailer for it made me really want to watch it me and the bf kind of sat there a little confused...i mean its very hard for me to be confused in a movie, no matter how artsy the graphics are and how complicated the storyline is i can normally get whats going on. but this movie kind of put me through a spinner....

would anyone like to explain it to me in lamens terms...i kind of get the concept of what the movie is about just some things i feel im not really getting and it looks like a movie i would end up loving if i could understand it better...and id like to be able to watch Day Watch without going 'huh?'

xXLadyFrostXx

Old 11-27-2006, 06:20 AM
For Vendetta

I have watched both of em, and I loved em both. Cant wait for the third installment of the series. I got the PAL ones with english subs.

P.S. :- That is russian or ukrainian? I can never tell the difference, if there is any.
Old 11-27-2006, 10:35 AM
Evil Dead

Russian. And yes, there is a difference between Russian and Ukranian.