Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

View Poll Results: Horror Movie With the Best Music
Nightmare Series 2 7.41%
Friday The 13th Series 3 11.11%
Halloween Series 13 48.15%
Candyman Series 4 14.81%
Evil Dead Series 0 0%
The Exorcist 2 7.41%
TCM series 0 0%
Phantasm 3 11.11%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2003, 09:29 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

No I havent heard anything Philips did with Aphex Twin... I like AFX ..fuckin rocks...I have Drukqs and Ventolin-The Remixes..I think they put out a new Album in March something like 20(something) mixes for cash...I think thats the title. Not sure ,What kinda stuff did AFX do with Philips?
Old 11-20-2003, 12:18 AM
Post-Moderation

No i havent heard it but we talked about it in my Music Synthesis class. My professor said the guy from Aphex (forgot his name) mailed Philip a letter saying "I Want To Work With You" scribbled out in crayon. So philip thought it might be interesting. lol havent heard it tho.
Old 11-20-2003, 05:19 AM
Evil Bitch From HELL

Richard D. James is his name...I was thinking it would be awesome as hell if Elfman, Herrman, Reznor ,and Richard James were to do something together....That would be very interesting.
Old 11-20-2003, 06:29 AM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by crazy clown
yea i knew that. but since its a voice then wouldn't it be more of a sound effect than music???
they use it allot as a tune more, not like 5 minutes but allo to fill in the silent parts
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through
Old 11-20-2003, 01:31 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
Richard D. James is his name...I was thinking it would be awesome as hell if Elfman, Herrman, Reznor ,and Richard James were to do something together....That would be very interesting.
Looks like we have the same taste in music too soul. You just named my top 2 favorite musicians, along with Herrman and James who rock in their own right as well.
Old 11-21-2003, 07:05 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

To fuckin cool..not alot of people around here like my music..They listen to country...nothing against it..they work just as hard as any artist..But I could never get into it. I have nothing but admiration for music artist/musicians..just sometimes I cant chill with their sound. YOu know what I mean? I definately like my music loud ...so I have a lot of people "gracing" me with their opinion of my music. hehehehe ....fuck'em all.. :D
Old 11-22-2003, 07:46 PM
Mentos

Halloween by far, that is the only song that actually makes me scared hehe. I hear that song and I look directly behind me to check if Michael Myers popped out of my bathroom or something lol.
Old 11-25-2003, 11:15 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to nightbreed
im not saying it was the best, but i have to give props to Resident Evil. The sound design was great. That and any movie that manages to fit in NINS Wish has got my respect. Props to Marilym Manson on the sound design.
Old 11-25-2003, 12:17 PM
The Dork Knight

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS WITH THIS HALLOWEEN.

JOHN CARPENTER WOULD BE PISSED OFF IF HE SAW THIS.
Old 12-09-2003, 04:28 PM
krokus

that song from Return of the living dead

was so kick ass i had to order the whole damn CD. It goes something like WE are gonna party DIN DIN DIN DIN! LMAO! Love that shit. ALso theme from Nightmare 3 Dream Warriors is phenomenol but Dokken refuses to play that song live anymore cause they sold out. The theme from Friday the 13th Part 6 that Alice Cooper does is still in my car and my girlfriend loves it. Even the 3 year old kid bebops to it. Texas Chainsaw next generation had some cool metal in it when Matty McCanahay was driving aroudn in his truck in the middle of the flick. Trick or Treat had some delicious tunes. THe list goes on and on!