Old 02-05-2006, 06:09 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
An Eye For An Eye...A Hand For A Hand

Court Hands Out Hand-Hacking Punishment

Lahore, Pakistan - Six people who seven years ago hacked off the limbs of four people have been ordered by the additional District and Sessions Judge Chaudhry Badardin at Kasur to undergo the same punishment along with a 54-year collective imprisonment, besides paying a fine of 100,000 rupees.

The accused Mahanda along with his five accomplices reportedly stormed into M. Sadique's house at Harali Kumharan Wali seven years ago and chopped off the hands and feet of four people.

Local civil judge Rana M. Arif ordained the similar punishment for the accused but they submitted an appeal against the decision.

Taking up the appeal, the additional district and sessions judge ordered the accused, Ali Akbar's hands to be amputated, besides handing out a 14-year imprisonment and a fine of 10,000 rupees.

Three others, namely Ali Sher, Ahmaddin and Fateh Muhammad, were handed out punishments involving chopping off the hands, a seven-year jail and a fine of 10,000 rupees each, reports the Dawn.

While one of the accused Farzand would have his left leg chopped off as ordered by the court, Shaukat Ali would face five-year imprisonment and a fine of 50,000 rupees.

Two women, Saeeda Bibi and Zareena Bibi who were also implicated in the crime were absolved of all charges and released.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 02-06-2006, 11:39 PM
It's Daddy,you shithead!

what goes around comes around.

Budduskey:i am the motherfucking shore patrol,motherfucker!i am the motherfucking shore patrol!give this man a beer.

"Repent, Harlequin!" said the Ticktockman.
"Get stuffed!" replied the Harlequin, sneering.