Old 02-27-2013, 03:39 PM
BOOGEYMAN'S BACK !!!

Baby put in MICROWAVE !!!

It's probably been on here I'm sure. It was just close to home for me!

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/15937773/n...ng-baby-death/

There was doubt in the case, but if you have a brain and can read between the LINES, there was none in my opinion. And for me that's enough, that's why I'm not in charge of anything.

Me personally I'm one who is all for, that if you take a innocent life and it's blatantly you and everyone knows it. That you deserve to go the exact same way, NO TRIAL, NO !!!

Maybe that's just me, the only reason their should be a trial is for those where there is a question or doubt of the accused being guilty.

If you can't handle the stress of children, and life don't make them. And if you do, there are many programs and other people who can or will!

I truly am a pretty non violent, I believe rational person.

But I think I would pay someone, to allow me to be locked in a room with them, just for 5 minutes or so ! :mad:

What's the PANTERA SONG, 5 MINUTES ALONE. Yeah they wouldn't want that song playing at that moment I walked in the room! JK, I might have more of a SCRAPPY DOO thing going on there, never know though, until that situation was to present itself !!!

First two lines that should come out of your mouth towards your lady, after a long day at work ! :eek:
JK :p
I ain't afraid of NO GHOST! OK, maybe just a little!

Last edited by H3orH3D_Script4U; 02-28-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:51 PM
Horror Fan

At least it wasn't a cat.;)

Old 03-02-2013, 08:05 PM
BOOGEYMAN'S BACK !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
At least it wasn't a cat.;)
You just did that......didn't you? .....Ouch !!! :eek:

That one..... might have crossed a LINE........ but I guess as long as you're in character.... it's OK !!!

If this was my baby though I tell you..... guilty or not guilty..... you would not want to be the accussed, because there would be no civilized reaction on my end.

Yes living with it and suffering here longer is worse. But nah, SCRAPPY would become the HULK and HULK SMASH SKULLS !!!

First two lines that should come out of your mouth towards your lady, after a long day at work ! :eek:

Last edited by H3orH3D_Script4U; 03-02-2013 at 08:22 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:15 PM
BOOGEYMAN'S BACK !!!

---Removed---

OUT OF RESPECT FOR _V_ and HAMMERFAN, and any other offended !!!

I do feel like the joke is on me, or us. Because I think as a fan of horror films, I don't know too many easily offended by any shots on the screen. Most I think appreciate the art, and if it makes you feel that much, then I say whoever made it, did their job and got the reaction from you, they were probably looking for.

But I do understand it, we are all very different !!!

SORRY IF I CAUSED ANY ISSUES, BUT I know atleast one of you laughed atleast once. You should feel horrible about yourself and guilty. :p

Last edited by H3orH3D_Script4U; 03-03-2013 at 12:19 PM.