Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-14-2004, 07:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Vampyra
I didn't care for either of them. And I'm a Myers fan. But the plot was awful...And the whole web cam idea was lame...Halloween 1 and 4-6 was great though I thought

Part 2 is awsome too.
Old 09-14-2004, 08:13 PM
Bleed the Freak

Send a message via AIM to LilMissScareAll Send a message via Yahoo to LilMissScareAll
I love all the Halloween movies. Except the 3rd one.
Old 09-17-2004, 01:28 PM
Scares Little Kids

H20 was excellent.

Resurrection is great too - except Busta, who really dragged it down beyond belief. It someone survived despite that, it's a minor miracle.
Old 09-17-2004, 03:19 PM
Evil Dead

They were some cool killing scenes in H20 but Resurrection sucked hairy monkey balls..

I still prefer the 1st Halloween

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 10-06-2004, 11:00 AM
Scares Little Kids

Utter garbage. Mostly 8. It made a complete mockery of Myers and the story. I'm a big Halloween fan and I couldn't be more dissapointed. I'm not looking forward to Halloween 9 but I'll end up seeing it anyway. We went through a phase that movies had to include rap hits, famous musician/actors, etc. All the crap to try to relate to "modern youth". In my opinion we're wising up and slowly getting out of that so it will be interesting to see what happens in Halloween 9. If Busta Rhymes comes back I'll personally run up to the projection room and cut the film myself.

:D
Old 10-09-2004, 09:44 PM
Evil Dead

Haha... weird! I started reading this thread at the same time that they started watching Halloween in SCREAM (which is what I have on at the moment).

I LOVED H20!!!

I also think that it was the best Halloween Movie. The scene when Michael is swinging that knife at the kids behind the gate, just missing them... luved it! I was pushed back soooo far in my own seat. I just loved that whole sequence.
Old 10-10-2004, 04:43 AM
Undead

i enjoyed H20, but as most have said it was over too quickly, i have the original script to H20 and it is ompletely different to the actual movie, especially the ending, altho im a big halloween fan, i think the series died along with donald pleasance, he was a great character, too whiney, but still a good part of the series, halloween 9 has to be good to keep the franchise going strong, but will number 9 be the michael vs pinhead movie? or will they keep with their promise and make 22 halloween movies?
Old 10-10-2004, 06:11 AM
Evil Dead

I'm a huge fan of the Halloween movies, the Original being my all time favorite horror movie period.

1-2 and then 4-6 are great movies.

These last two just .. sort of ignored that 4-6 ever happened and picked up from 2 ... Which pissed me off.

Also, they strayed away from the original feel of the Halloween movies into the modern day scream fest, rapper, bimbo horror flicks that just aren't scary or entertaining at all.
Old 10-11-2004, 02:26 PM
Evil Dead

im a big fan of the halloween movies i liked everyone, even number 3, 1-2 were the best, 4-6 were the storys best movies, h20 and ressurection were good, except for busta, he just sucked
Old 10-12-2004, 05:21 AM
Scares Little Kids

Thumbs up You gotta love it

You have gotta love Halloween well except the unfortunate 3rd one O.o what they were thinking I will never know... it did have a comercial in it for the first Halloween movie though :D. The first Halloween rocked Expecially for its time period :D and the rest had the same lasting effect although some of them did have the points where you were like :confused: but Micheal's feirce unbound rage to kill his family and I know some of you would say " yea yea Jason is the same way" but if I heard you say that I would probably rip out your insides show them to you and strangle you with them then feed you to your dog ;) H20 and ressurection were a different story H20 had the factor of a good horror movie because it followed the story and gave it a compleatly new light but Ressurection I was like WTF :confused: they said the whole movie that the whole family was dead after he killed Jamie lee Curtus at the beginning but riddle me this WTF happened to her SON :mad: they like completly just killed him off (of corse not in the movie) and just disregarded him like there was no H20 so unless he was like adopted or something then they compleatly fucked up Ressurection... but other then that I liked the sheer gore in the movie and the suspence wasnt that bad eather that and it had Busta Rimes :eek: if you hate this message post against it please I need something to defend :D see you