Old 11-01-2003, 03:16 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by crazy clown
as much as i love michael myers for some reason i just couldn't see mike in a versus movie. why would he want to kill pinhead. for that reason why would pinhead want to kill michael. all mike wants to do is kill his family and is that so wrong?
Perhaps Pinhead is his long lost brother!!! Muhuhahaha!!! I'm just bullshittin'.
Old 11-01-2003, 03:27 PM
does anybody read this?

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Perhaps Pinhead is his long lost brother!!! Muhuhahaha!!! I'm just bullshittin'.
maybe hellraiser is really the one in control of michael myers and he wanted michael to kill his family because they are the only ones who know the combonation to the box.
Old 11-02-2003, 08:16 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
good point
Old 11-02-2003, 05:01 PM
does anybody read this?

Quote:
Originally posted by massacre man
good point
thanks
Old 11-03-2003, 11:53 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Here's the latest on this bastard movie from Dark Horizons:

"I was at the 25th anniversary Halloween convention and Moustapha Akkad (the producer of the Halloween movie franchise) himself has officially shot down 'Helloween'. He said that the fans overwhelming negative reaction and logistical reasons are why. In regards to Halloween 9 he also commented on the possibility of Danielle Harris making a cameo as well as Dick Warlock (Michael Myers from Halloween 2). He also said he will NOT revisit the Thorn plot. Joe Wolf of Compass international said Jamie Lee Curtis might cameo in H9 as well."
Old 11-03-2003, 12:50 PM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

Quote:

"I was at the 25th anniversary Halloween convention and Moustapha Akkad (the producer of the Halloween movie franchise) himself has officially shot down 'Helloween'. He said that the fans overwhelming negative reaction and logistical reasons are why. In regards to Halloween 9 he also commented on the possibility of Danielle Harris making a cameo as well as Dick Warlock (Michael Myers from Halloween 2). He also said he will NOT revisit the Thorn plot. Joe Wolf of Compass international said Jamie Lee Curtis might cameo in H9 as well."
thats bad ass i wish i kould have gone to the convention and GREAT news about the vs movie cuz it would have been a waste of money
Old 11-03-2003, 01:08 PM
Undead

They had but one chance...once chance to correctly and successfully produce Jason vs. Freddy and (personally) they blew it big time. It had all the making of a good movie with a fan base to back it up...and it was laughable.

The idea of Taking Michael Myers and putting him into a battle with Pinhead might be interesting to watch. But even the idea is sub-par compared to what Freddy vs. Jason was suppose to be. Meaning, Freddy vs. Jason had a huge support before the script was even written. For years people wanted to see this movie, even before it was sketched out. Then it was done, and done poorly. It had strong support before it was made and it flopped. Myers vs. Pinhead was an idea that nobody has asked for ever, and now they're making a movie out of it.

Next, Hailey Joe Osmond will be taking on that little bitch from the Ring. "I see dead people...crawling from my television!" No one ever thought of it, and even now thinking of it...nobody is completel impressed.

Now, if you ask me about a who versus who flick that should be made...The Tall Man vs. Pinhead would've been approriate (both delving in the area of hell, that is).
Old 11-03-2003, 04:45 PM
does anybody read this?

Quote:

i had just read this on the internet and was going to report this back to the site. but avenger you beat me to the punch, what can i say u are really informed on your horror movies. but hey at least its out there.
oh yea and i am personally happy that helloween isn't happening
Old 11-03-2003, 04:46 PM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
Originally posted by crazy clown
i had just read this on the internet and was going to report this back to the site. but avenger you beat me to the punch, what can i say u are really informed on your horror movies. but hey at least its out there.
oh yea and i am personally happy that helloween isn't happening
Yep, personally happy is an understatement.