Old 12-21-2020, 06:06 PM
Little Boo

HELP ME PLEASE...

Hello everyone, a have one important question, i watched a movie about 4 to 5 years ago, and i can't find it since then. Don't know the name... Anyways, thoght you could help me, i will sum up the movie, and if somebody recognizes it, please respond. Family moving to a new house, father is black and he is a doctor(or something like that), from the start everything feels weard, soo. Ofc policeman that is looking suspicious about the new family. Big thing in a movie are some strange creatures that live in wood behind the house. Father, point being a doctor is that monsters need him to give morphine to their birth giving females. Theres a elderly women, maybe 60yrs, something like that, and shes strainge since the begining. Story goes on and on like that, but one day, hes wife is giving birt(i didnt mention that she is pregnant) and that is the last seen from the movie, because she suddenly gives birth to that thing from the forrest, i mean monster, and the last thing she said before the end of the scene is "I'm sorry".
Old 12-21-2020, 11:11 PM
No, fuck YOU

Finally a movie I know of.

Deep in the Darkness