Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Books & Fiction Writing
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-20-2013, 07:40 PM
Little Boo

Blood Reign by Harvey W. McCarthy

Hello:

My name is Harvey McCarthy and I am a science fiction/fantasy/horror writer. I just wanted to do a little shameless promotion of my latest novel: Blood Reign. It is currently available on the kindle, nook, and kobo reader as well as in traditional print form.

http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Reign-eb...vey+w+mccarthy

"The never-ending war between good and evil rages!
When the breathtakingly beautiful Mikhaeli Lanaova wanted a better life, she never imagined that it would be at the expense of countless lives. Cristof Blutherz, a man of the cloth, wanted to change a corrupt world and that same corruption changed his life forever.

Born out of distain and evil, the Order of Twelve, the original vampires, were cursed to walk the earth forever. They were the scourge of humanity until the Council of the Light, a secret holy army, vowed to rid the world of their evil presence.

Centuries later, Council of the Light warriors, led by Christopher Bloodheart, battle an evil and seductive vampire queen as she attempts to obtain mysterious vampire tomes. Within these tomes are the secrets to becoming a more powerful vampire. Her quest hides a secret nefarious plot which could destroy the Council of the Light."

Thanks for reading,

Harvey