Old 01-08-2015, 06:19 AM
Gore Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfantasy View Post
haha....every time someone mentions a gory or disturbing movie, i have to check it out!! you only made me more curious about august underground
Don't say I didn't warn you I bought several toetag films and AU I had to turn off, it's literally senseless torture....I hear in the new one a woman does all the torturing and while that peaks my interest the original was....well.....you watch and we'll chat
Old 01-09-2015, 10:38 AM
Evil Dead

The Last House on the Left that I watched was the remake. I saw it a couple of years ago at like 2 in the morning. I pretty much only remember it being very, very gory, and that rape scene. I need to watch it again to get a good opinion on it; however, I know it really freaked me out. I've never watched the original, but I'm gonna watch it today.
Old 01-09-2015, 10:40 AM
Gore Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by horcrux2007 View Post
The Last House on the Left that I watched was the remake. I saw it a couple of years ago at like 2 in the morning. I pretty much only remember it being very, very gory, and that rape scene. I need to watch it again to get a good opinion on it; however, I know it really freaked me out. I've never watched the original, but I'm gonna watch it today.
Good luck man, the original is brutal but yeah, i liked the remake
Old 01-09-2015, 10:43 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post
Good luck man, the original is brutal but yeah, i liked the remake
Since I've been dying of the plague today and yesterday, I might as well watch the Amityville Horror and Last House on the Left remakes today too. Four horror movies in one day... isn't that a good way to spend a day
Old 01-09-2015, 10:46 AM
Gore Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by horcrux2007 View Post
Since I've been dying of the plague today and yesterday, I might as well watch the Amityville Horror and Last House on the Left remakes today too. Four horror movies in one day... isn't that a good way to spend a day
Ha, I feel you but I'm running out of good horror to watch. Feel better and don't eat before you watch LHOTL