Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films

Old 06-09-2014, 10:56 PM
Little Boo

Twilight of the Living Dead (hopefully being released Theatrically July 27th 2016)

This is a kickstarter funded project based around a group of bank robbers who just robbed the wrong bank. They find this out when the Yakuza come into the picture. They escape but when they make it into the small town of Bethany, Missouri, and one of the group members over hears a moaning coming from the sewer. So her and her sisters investigate. What they find is beyond unusual. There are human like creatures (sprinters, creepers, and the evolved the movies name for zombies and other monsters.) being taught how to use weapons. It's basically a new take on an old aging genre, that has begun to fall of the map. Thus the title The Twilight of the Living Dead.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:28 PM
Drone

That title is alarming. Please tell me none of the zombies sparkle.
Old 06-13-2014, 01:47 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by totem View Post
That title is alarming. Please tell me none of the zombies sparkle.
:shocked: Not at all, in fact not by a long shot. The zombies don't even run they do what great zombies do best that is sneak up on you, and then distract you and attack you in a swarm, and rip you apart. I will release a whole shit load of movies if this one is a a success. I'll make a whole bunch of others. Just imagine this, a zombie movie set in a Kingston Falls type town, and the kink of the story is they've been summoned by a book of witch craft in English written by Aliester Crowley and the only thing the characters have to worry about saying is a Klaatu Barada Nicto type set of words. Not just that, but once you're bitten you bleed from the eyes, and every other crevice of your body very slowly until you lose all of your blood and die. At least it's slow at first but by the third hour you bleed incessantly, and it takes only thirty more minutes to bleed out. So basically it takes you three and a half hours to die once you're infected. And there is huge fucking gore scene near the end.
Edit: Oh and if you need further proof this is no Twilight. The movie is a back to basics Grindhouse type movie with genre bending styles. However I will be releasing it in at least three versions. Including the PG-13 version which still has bites, and chomps, but no pulling intestines through the stomach. There Will also be a very violent and sex filled 150 Minute NC-17 Director's Cut where as the PG-13 version will be 90 minutes and the R Rated version will be 124 minutes.

Last edited by Shanna of the Dead; 06-13-2014 at 02:00 PM.