Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-30-2008, 09:01 AM
Fear scented candle

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
Last night..........already looks like a good season:D
Say NOTHING without huge spoiler warnings, I dont want to know.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:18 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
she definitely needs to die
are you kidding me ? his sister is HOT .. i love that character ...
Old 09-30-2008, 04:05 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to La Chat Noire
Quote:
Originally Posted by urgeok2 View Post
are you kidding me ? his sister is HOT .. i love that character ...
She looks even better this season.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:42 PM
.free bird

Dexter is incredible, I haven't even seen season 2 yet, but it's already become my favourite show of all time.
Michael C. Hall's character is so engaging, and I can't wait to see the next season.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:45 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Maybe its just me, but I thought Season 2 was a marked step down from the first one...still DAMN good, loved every second of it, but it seemed to be missing something.

I guess I preferred Dexter happy and at the top of his game - plus the whole dynamic between him and the Ice Truck Killer (especially before the reveal) was badass.

Season 2 just didn't have the same spark. Lundy was a great addition (was anyone else reminded of a hornier Dale Cooper?) and I loved all the Doakes stuff, but Lila was just annoying as sin. Hated her from start to finish and wish she would have met a far more violent fate.

Anyway, I'm pumped for Season 3 - I have to wait for DVD though, so I'm glad Season 2 didn't really end on a cliff-hanger.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:52 AM
Fear scented candle

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Return View Post
Anyway, I'm pumped for Season 3 - I have to wait for DVD though, so I'm glad Season 2 didn't really end on a cliff-hanger.
I think that is part of the brilliance of the show, the seasons end in a tight little package. That shows a great deal of confidence in their product; if you think you need to bait people into the next season, you end it on a cliffhanger. if you make something so good that people will be chomping at the bit for the next season during the finale without something hanging over their head, then you have something great, you know it, and that will be reflected in the continuing quality fo the show.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:18 AM
BMXICAN

Best fucking show ever, kinda hated to see Doakes go but damn what a way to go, but I was glad he killed that bitch Lila, what a fucking twat she was...I do have to agree with Vamp, I thought the first season was better, not to say that the second season wasn't any good cause I thought it was great but I just liked the story of the first season better...What tripped me out was the first time you see Rudy/The Ice Truck Killer when he was in the hospital room with Tucci the night watchmen and Debra, I said damn that guy looks like Richard Ramirez The Night Stalker, I bet he will end up being the Ice Truck Killer, and sure enough lol.

I'm glad season three has started and I'm anxious to see how it will stand up to the first two seasons.

Has anyone read any of the books? I've been wanting to pick them up and read them, I just haven't had the time to yet.

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 11-03-2008, 12:11 PM
HDC Resident Cynic

I just caught up with season 3 and it is fantastic. Jimmy Smits character Miguel Prado is a great addition to the show. I can't wait to see how this season unfolds.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:06 AM
saffronsinclaire

Dexter is my favorite show on tv right now.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:25 PM
HDC Resident Cynic

So, who's "The Skinner"?