Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-29-2005, 11:20 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Woman Shot 18 Times Drives To Hospital

Woman Shot 18 Times Drives Self To Hospital

Youngstown, Ohio - A 30-year-old Stewart Avenue resident who was ambushed and shot up to 18 times by her estranged husband drove herself to St. Elizabeth Health Center, police said.

Regina Jones-Peoples, 2020 Stewart, had just pulled into the driveway of her home about 8 p.m. Thursday, when, according to police, her estranged husband, Marcus Jones, 29, ran up from behind some bushes and hit her several times in the head with the butt of a pistol while yelling obscenities. Jones is believed to live on South Jackson Avenue.

Jones then fired the pistol numerous times at close range, hitting Jones-Peoples six times in the abdomen, four times in the legs, five times in the right breast, two times in the neck and once in the left wrist, police said.

Police would not say what kind of gun or what caliber of ammunition was used.

Jones ran away after shooting the woman, police said. They issued a warrant for his arrest on charges of attempted murder, abduction and aggravated burglary.

After the shooting, Jones-Peoples got back into her car and drove herself to St. Elizabeth for treatment, police said. She was listed in stable condition Friday.

She told police that she believes Jones was stalking her because she has felony charges pending against him

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 03-29-2005, 01:31 PM
I Am Violence

shit im surprised she did not pass out from blood loss on the way to the medical center