Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-25-2013, 07:07 PM
mostly ghostly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tak88 View Post
Anyone know what movie this gif. is from?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cradle_of_Fear
Old 03-26-2013, 12:43 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunato View Post
Thank you sir!:D Mystery finally solved!
Old 04-06-2013, 10:49 PM
Little Boo

Hopefully someone recognizes this....

Okay, so, several years ago.. I'm gonna say 2004-2005 I rented a movie from Hollywood Movies. It was in the foreign section. I'm going to say it was Asian (I'm pretty sure about this)
It's about a girl who moves to a new school and she's very mysterious..
Weird stuff starts to happen, like something is following her.. then they all get locked in the school..
I remember one scene where the students get trapped in a room and you hear screaming and then blood splatters all over the window...

I wish I could remember more.. but I can't.. I have searched all over the internet.. every phrase I can possibly think of.. and I get nothing lol...

Thanks!
Old 04-10-2013, 04:44 AM
Little Boo

Help needed!

Hello,

If my memory serves me right, there's a movie series based on some Stephen King stuff (or maybe he was producer or something) but I can't find it anywhere
nor do I remember anything except for a few scenes. I'm not even sure they're
from the same episode/movie.

One of the scenes I remember has probably an american man in Japan and he is at some kinda brothel. Then there was this one girl being tortured with nails/spikes being stuck underneath her nails.
And a third scene has this one little girl, who is a geisha in the present, and who has some deformed twin on her body.

I hope that someone can help me, I've been looking all over the internet for this movie/series.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:54 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by abyssous View Post
Hello,

If my memory serves me right, there's a movie series based on some Stephen King stuff (or maybe he was producer or something) but I can't find it anywhere
nor do I remember anything except for a few scenes. I'm not even sure they're
from the same episode/movie.

One of the scenes I remember has probably an american man in Japan and he is at some kinda brothel. Then there was this one girl being tortured with nails/spikes being stuck underneath her nails.
And a third scene has this one little girl, who is a geisha in the present, and who has some deformed twin on her body.

I hope that someone can help me, I've been looking all over the internet for this movie/series.
Imprint (2006)

Old 04-13-2013, 09:36 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
I know I already asked these, but I am still searching for these films, these are both horror films (or) TV shows, which I saw way back in 1990-1991, both were shot in color.

One movie features a clip of a woman seen in a white painted kitchen cooking something. The woman is dark haired, has short hair, if I remember right, and is wearing a bathrobe or raincoat. She has a pot on a stove on with boiling water. She opens her refrigerator, moving jars around, searching for something to eat, and she eats a can of dog food (I think it was dog food). She pours the food in a bowl and eats it, she might be kneeling on the floor while eating it. Her small white dog (terrier, I think) comes into the room, and stares at her eating its food. The woman stares back at it with a mutilated growling gruesome face green colored with red-yellow eyes. That is all I can remember. I saw it in 1990-91, but someone else said they saw this clip, in the mid 80s, but unfortunately, the clip is all they can remember from this film, as well. The face of the woman resembles the doll from the Trilogy of Terror horror franchise. Some suggested this is a werewolf film, but I am not sure. Any ideas?

I saw this on 1990, and I am the only one who remembers it. I cannot remember much of the film, but all I can recall is a long dark haired woman resting in bed, I think she has a book on her bed, and a lamp next to her. She hears a noise, and we see a ghost floating on two sets of stairs (banisters). The hallway resembles the halls of the Stanley Hotel, which is an actual haunted place. From what I can remember of the ghost, it was covered in a light blue sheet (the same sort of sheet Michael Myers wore in the first Halloween to disguise himself as a sheeted ghost with glasses, it is not "Halloween"), and it did not have any hands, feet, or face (no ears), if I can recall, no eyes, just an adult size head and invisible body. I think there was a piece of string tied around the neck. I think the ghost came back for revenge. We see the ghost floating in the doorway, and probably a hotel mirror on the wall. The ghost then floats towards the woman and looks down at her, floating around her, she just looks up screaming, fussing, and trying to kick it away. I am thinking either the ghost is a woman who used to live in the house, or a deceased lover of hers.

The first film could be a werewolf film, but it is not "My Mom's a Werewolf" as someone mentioned, maybe "Mom", which is about a werewolf woman, could be "Night Train to Terror." The second film could be "the Haunting Passion", "the Haunting of Seacliff Inn", or "the Haunting of Sarah Hardy" (she did look like Sela Ward), which are all made-for-TV movies, but it is not "the Entity", perhaps it is from a 80s paranormal ghost show, such as "Ghostwatch", or a show such as "Night Gallery", "the Twilight Zone", "Outer Limits", or "Night Vision", or maybe the films, "Burnt Offerings" or "the Guardian."

I am sorry for asking these questions again, but I have asked on several horror boards, and no one knows. I know I am not in the only one in the world who saw these. Does anyone have any ideas whatsoever what they may be? Any help at all would truly be appreciated, thanks.

Last edited by horrorman; 04-13-2013 at 09:43 PM. Reason: for more info
Old 04-29-2013, 08:54 PM
Scares Little Kids

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie. It's from the 80s and it has the guy from Cecil B. Demented and Blade, but he's a kid. They summon a bunch of tiny demons. And then there's a big demon at the end. What's that one called?
Old 04-30-2013, 10:09 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
Quote:
Originally Posted by BawonSamedi View Post
I'm trying to remember the name of a movie. It's from the 80s and it has the guy from Cecil B. Demented and Blade, but he's a kid. They summon a bunch of tiny demons. And then there's a big demon at the end. What's that one called?
The Gate.

I think I found the werewolf film. Any ideas on the ghost film at all?
Old 05-04-2013, 06:12 AM
That fucking Guy...

Here's one that I don't remember much about at all.

I thought the title had something to do with "under" or "sub" something.
Not horror. Fantasy/comedy if anything.
I remember the cover had the human protagonist who's a young dude maybe 16-20 years old "leaning" against one side of the cover which also featured the creature in the film.
It was about this creature, that had come from someplace underground...evidently the main character had to help him/it get back.
...I seem to recall it had a fascination with shoes, and may have tried to steal the shoes of the main character.

I don't even know if or why I want to see this again, but the thought of it is annoying me.
Old 05-04-2013, 09:48 AM
Pepper's Ghost

Send a message via AIM to knife_fight
Quote:
Originally Posted by BawonSamedi View Post
Classic. You can tell this is an old school member.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods