Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Tenant

I was never too impressed with Predator...I found the movies very boring, actually, and hated (although I know this was the "stradgedy" and many people love it) the fact that he was invisible the whole time. The Alien series, however...well, I just hope they dont fuck it up anymore, as said previously.
Old 05-06-2005, 12:56 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by alkytrio666
Boy, I'm really looking forward to this one, especially after Predator became all buddy-buddy with the humans and turned into a race of pussies in the first one.

*groan*
See: Predator 2
Old 05-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Banned

this seems too silly to comment on .. but even in the 1st one it was established that they were hunters who very sporting and showed respect to any prey that could best them.

Even though the one in the 1st movie tried to blow the shit out of everything in the 1st one .. he still had respect.

in the 3rd one it was a matter of survival i guess ... i dont know the whole movie was dumb ...
Sort of a variation on Assault on Precinct 13 where 2 enemies had to work together to beat a 3rd.

there were far more problems with AVP than the friendship thing.

as far as the first 2 predators go .. i enjoyed both of them ...
Old 05-06-2005, 01:11 PM
Evil Dead

It wasn't just the end for part 2 though. Why the hell was a predator running from Danny Glover?!?
Old 05-07-2005, 07:28 AM
Hellraiser

Who's the nerd who sais the predator movies took place in the future? I believe they took place in present time...
Old 05-07-2005, 07:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Sick_As_Fuck
It wasn't just the end for part 2 though. Why the hell was a predator running from Danny Glover?!?
didnt he get ahold of the predators weapon ? and the predator had lost the ability to cloak ? (i havent seen it in a while)

if i'm remembering correctly - i believe the predator would have respect for the capabilities of its weapon.

these things weren't superhuman .. i'm sure a hunter in africa would run from a lion he was hunting - if his gun ran out of ammo.

humans arent weak .. we are resiliant, cunning, destructive .. more than anything else on earth. The cockroach and rat - 2 of natures greatest survivors - have nothing on us.
if something is bigger and stronger than us - we find a way to kill it from a distance ...

humans are the worst fucking disease that have ever been introduced on this planet.

Look at the donosaurs ...many bigger than houses .. several with terrible killing powers and only one instinct : to eat.
They existed harmoniously with the planet for about 290 million years.

humans are on the brink of destroying the entire planet.
It took less than 1000 years to achieve this.

never underestimate the human.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:52 AM
Evil Dead

Danny Glover
Old 05-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Hellraiser

Thumbs up !

For some reason I think this one will be a bit better.
Old 05-08-2005, 05:37 AM
Tenant

I'm pretty sure he wasn't completely serious about that. Getting a little offensive, aren't we? Are you a Predator?
Old 05-09-2005, 06:02 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by LatinLoco
Who's the nerd who sais the predator movies took place in the future? I believe they took place in present time...
Predator 1 took place during the 80's when it was filmed. Predator 2 was released in 1990 but was set in 1997 which would have been the future when that film was released.