Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-24-2007, 02:10 PM
(sw) Fake Shemp (sw)

avp was terrible

"It's a DISASTER...a DISASTER! Spelt with two 'O's... like 'DOOM'!!"
Old 03-01-2007, 03:48 PM
Evil Dead

Epps on Alien vs. Predator 2
Source: MTV February 28, 2007

Shareeka Epps talked to MTV about her role in Fox's Alien vs. Predator 2:

"I play Kendra, a human, and I basically try to protect my brother throughout the whole movie," she said. Remembering how "Jaws" once made audiences afraid to go in the ocean, Epps said "AVP2" is set in Colorado and will dictate where audiences will be afraid to go next. "The aliens return through the sewers," she said of the plot. "It's crazy." Epps won Best Female Lead at the Independent Spirit Awards for her role in "Half Nelson."

"AVP2" hits theaters on December 25.

Anybody else upset that this movie is not taking place on the alien or Predator's home world?
Old 03-01-2007, 05:10 PM
Hell on earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelude95Si View Post
Epps on Alien vs. Predator 2
Source: MTV February 28, 2007

Shareeka Epps talked to MTV about her role in Fox's Alien vs. Predator 2:

"I play Kendra, a human, and I basically try to protect my brother throughout the whole movie," she said. Remembering how "Jaws" once made audiences afraid to go in the ocean, Epps said "AVP2" is set in Colorado and will dictate where audiences will be afraid to go next. "The aliens return through the sewers," she said of the plot. "It's crazy." Epps won Best Female Lead at the Independent Spirit Awards for her role in "Half Nelson."

"AVP2" hits theaters on December 25.

Anybody else upset that this movie is not taking place on the alien or Predator's home world?
maybe america ties in with how the predator hunts the aliens

in some cases(I.E the comics) the predators would send alien eggs to some poor planet and the eggs would hatch...once the planet was populated with bugs,then they come down and hunt them...duh.:p

Old 03-03-2007, 12:05 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by can't get enough gore View Post
maybe america ties in with how the predator hunts the aliens

in some cases(I.E the comics) the predators would send alien eggs to some poor planet and the eggs would hatch...once the planet was populated with bugs,then they come down and hunt them...duh.:p
I thought the first one took place in the North Pole or Antarctica? Neither one is America. And the first Predator hunted in South America.

All I was trying to say is that I think that we should get a movie were we visit their home worlds, I mean especailly considering how the first AVP ended.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
Not only that, but ol'Jim said he ranked it 3rd in the Alien franchise...after Aliens and Alien! :eek:

:rolleyes:
Hang on.. I need to get this out....

HA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH FUCKING... RIGHT!!!!!!! OMFG! AVP BETTER THAN ALIEN? FUCK YOU JIM YOU CUNT FACED BASTARD!!!

That said..... fuck the alien ruiners. Mr. I wannnnnna be a parttt of the aliennn sagaaa so i'm gonna fuck it upppp. They should have left it at 3, but i'm satisfied with resurrection, so.... That's good. But nooooo f it up some more, every fucking good movie that came out has to be RUINED and shot to hell by fucking dumbfuck directors...

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 03-10-2007, 08:10 PM
Evil Dead

AVP was one of the worst movies ever made and ruined the legacy of two of the greatest movie franchises of all time. I can't believe they are making a second one. :eek:

And to anyone who ranked AVP right behind Alien and Aliens in the Alien franchise....to even mention AVP in the same sentence with movies like Alien and Aliens is fucking blasphemy.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:26 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unaboner3000 View Post
AVP was one of the worst movies ever made and ruined the legacy of two of the greatest movie franchises of all time. I can't believe they are making a second one. :eek:

And to anyone who ranked AVP right behind Alien and Aliens in the Alien franchise....to even mention AVP in the same sentence with movies like Alien and Aliens is fucking blasphemy.
2 best franchises? Predator? A *best* franchise? HAH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 03-10-2007, 08:43 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posher778
2 best franchises? Predator? A *best* franchise? HAH!
Hell yea. Arnold. Danny Glover. Those guys gave oscar-worthy performances. :p