#41631  
Old 09-22-2020, 09:16 PM
Sculpt's Avatar
Sculpt Sculpt is offline
ventricle
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: USA, IL
Posts: 5,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
Ok, that explains my confusion! We are talking about 2 different movies, yours being Demons and mine being Night of the Demons
Oh, right, the Angela Dance! I got ya!
__________________
.
.
.
.

Reply With Quote
  #41632  
Old 09-24-2020, 12:31 AM
TaeKwonZombie's Avatar
TaeKwonZombie TaeKwonZombie is online now
Hellraiser
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Xenomorph headquarters
Posts: 46
had to watch one of my favorite tobe hooper films again Eaten alive, some people hate it, but as I'm watching the bonus disc he explains the prostitute going to the alligator house as being a wizard of oz type of moment haha
Reply With Quote
  #41633  
Old 09-24-2020, 05:56 PM
TaeKwonZombie's Avatar
TaeKwonZombie TaeKwonZombie is online now
Hellraiser
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Xenomorph headquarters
Posts: 46
also watched Black Christmas (original) for the second time this month, love billy the moaner, one of my favorite slasher villains, along with the guy from The Prowler...
Reply With Quote
  #41634  
Old 09-24-2020, 06:47 PM
Sculpt's Avatar
Sculpt Sculpt is offline
ventricle
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: USA, IL
Posts: 5,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaeKwonZombie View Post
had to watch one of my favorite tobe hooper films again Eaten alive, some people hate it, but as I'm watching the bonus disc he explains the prostitute going to the alligator house as being a wizard of oz type of moment haha
Ive never seen it. Ill have to check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaeKwonZombie View Post
also watched Black Christmas (original) for the second time this month, love billy the moaner, one of my favorite slasher villains, along with the guy from The Prowler...
I saw Black Christmas once. Entertaining film. Always liked phone horror.
__________________
.
.
.
.

Reply With Quote
  #41635  
Old Yesterday, 02:26 AM
TaeKwonZombie's Avatar
TaeKwonZombie TaeKwonZombie is online now
Hellraiser
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Xenomorph headquarters
Posts: 46
Oh ya good entertainment all around haha, the phone bits are great

just saw another tobe hooper film...Lifeforce from 1985.....man this movie one second they're whispering...next thing they're screaming, and my tv was LOUD even at lower levels, holy macaroni....gotta love dem space vamps...
Reply With Quote
  #41636  
Old Yesterday, 02:03 PM
Sculpt's Avatar
Sculpt Sculpt is offline
ventricle
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: USA, IL
Posts: 5,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaeKwonZombie View Post
Oh ya good entertainment all around haha, the phone bits are great

just saw another tobe hooper film...Lifeforce from 1985.....man this movie one second they're whispering...next thing they're screaming, and my tv was LOUD even at lower levels, holy macaroni....gotta love dem space vamps...
That was a cool movie. Odd vibe. Speaking of space vamps, did you ever see Planet of the Vampires (1965) Mario Bava? Very cool sets, costumes and colors. The story has the impetus for sci-fi to come, like Alien. Amazon prime has it. But the story and repetitious scenes are rather boring.
__________________
.
.
.
.


Last edited by Sculpt; Today at 09:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #41637  
Old Today, 01:42 PM
TaeKwonZombie's Avatar
TaeKwonZombie TaeKwonZombie is online now
Hellraiser
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Xenomorph headquarters
Posts: 46
No I havn't I'll put it on my "to see/to buy" list. Mario Bava is cool.

Just watched Alice Sweet Alice, loved the mystery of that movie, it kept tricking you...one of the best slashers ever...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:11 PM.