Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Comics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-28-2006, 12:17 PM
Undead

Send a message via AIM to voorhees92
Jason vs Jason X

I spotted this at my local comic shop and didn't purchase it for the only reason: Jason X sucked. Is this comic any good? If it were with someone like Leatherface instead of J-X, I'd purchase it.

and Romero's daughter is my future wife.........DIBS!
Old 09-03-2006, 09:08 AM
Evil Dead

Quite some time ago, there was actually a Jason vs Leatherface 3-part series that was BETTER.

The new jvjx one?
It was garbage, as was the F13 special that preceeded it...assuming you're referring to the "avatar" series.
The nightmare on Elm st special, and the series that followed "paranoid" were MUCH better, they launched at roughly the same time by the same company "avatar".

IDW, and BOOM! studios (not to mention image, here and there) do better horror comics all 'round, I'd like to see what some of the idw/boom writers and artists could do with iconic horror characters. If you can get your hands on some of the stuff they do, I'd suggest having a look.