Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Comics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-25-2006, 07:04 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to azathoth777 Send a message via Yahoo to azathoth777
Hideshi Hino

Anyone familiar with his work. Great horror manga. His style and stories are very bizarre and graphic.
He is also the director of Flower Of Flesh And Blood.

i demand and expect quality.
right now, once and for all.
quality time.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:55 AM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Love him!

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 09-14-2006, 07:33 AM
Run, you fools!!!

Just bought The Red Snake cos I had a little bit of cash to spare and the shop didn't have The Walking Dead part 3.

This stuff is good. Really dark. I loved it.

A x

“I could catch a monkey. If I was starving I could. I’d make poison darts out of the poison of the deadly frogs. One milligram of that poison can kill a monkey. Or a man. Prick yourself and you’d be dead within a day. Or longer. Different frogs, different times.” - Gareth from The Office

“Life is just a series of peaks and troughs. And you don’t know whether you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out, or on a peak until you’re coming down. And that’s it you know, you never know what’s round the corner. But it’s all good. ‘If you want the rainbow, you’ve gotta put up with the rain.’ Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a big pair of tits.” - David Brent