Old 11-25-2006, 08:20 PM
Undead Dead Dude

Any Evil Ernie fans out there ???

I am a long time fan of the underground comic Evil Ernie. It is about a boy who is physically and mental abused that turnsinto serial killer who has super powers. His sole goal in life is to kill everyone on earth. It is one of the bloodiest comics on the market and I'm sure it was the bloodiest of it's time
when it first came out. Any more fans out there?
Old 11-25-2006, 09:11 PM
Mighty HDC Drunken Pirate

I used to love Evil Ernie. It was back when I was dealing comics & toys. That was also the time Lady Death was getting big.
Old 11-25-2006, 09:32 PM
Undead Dead Dude

Yeah ,Lady Death and Purgatory also.
I used to buy Evil Ernie from this nerdy dude that would say "Oh I don't see what you see in this book" Then he would pull out all these other books with half naked and naked girls drawn in them like they were his secert lovers or something and say now that's a comic book. I admit alot of those were cool and had great art and stories too but, it was like the closest this guy was gonna get to getting some.lol:D
Old 11-25-2006, 11:01 PM
Evil Puppy

I used to have a yellow shirt with a picture of Smiley's face on the front, on the back it said "Have a psychotic day!". Loved it... got old and holey, need another but alas they no longer exist. :(
Old 11-25-2006, 11:13 PM
Undead Dead Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
I used to have a yellow shirt with a picture of Smiley's face on the front, on the back it said "Have a psychotic day!". Loved it... got old and holey, need another but alas they no longer exist. :(
That should be pretty easy to have maded at a custom t-shirt shop. If you took them a picture they should be able to come up with something cool.
Old 11-27-2006, 12:28 PM
Scares Little Kids

I wanted to get my hands on it(evil Erine) but I got laid up by other shit, still I did or was able to get the first of the undead, which I think is a sequel of sorts.
It was good, I only wish I could have got em, what else has black label comics put out?