Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 07-04-2017, 09:53 AM
Little Boo

Looking for this movie or tv show of a woman being eaten by a vampire with bat wings.

I have been looking for this film or tv show for a look time. The scene looks like it takes place in the 90's or 2000's in an RV. A man and woman look like they're going to have sex. She is in her underwear and she says "Don't you want me?" Then the man has bat-wings come out of him and it covers around her. The scene ends with the woman be stripped to the bone. Does anyone know where this scene takes place?
Old 07-08-2017, 11:40 AM
Perplexed

Sorry this doesn't ring a bell with me.

Tags
advice, alcohol, asylum, body parts, cemetary, closet, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, finding, found footage, girl, god, gothic, haunted, haunted painting, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, movie, movie help critics, movie still, movie title, murder, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, summon, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman