Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 07-04-2017, 09:53 AM
Little Boo

Looking for this movie or tv show of a woman being eaten by a vampire with bat wings.

I have been looking for this film or tv show for a look time. The scene looks like it takes place in the 90's or 2000's in an RV. A man and woman look like they're going to have sex. She is in her underwear and she says "Don't you want me?" Then the man has bat-wings come out of him and it covers around her. The scene ends with the woman be stripped to the bone. Does anyone know where this scene takes place?
Old 07-08-2017, 11:40 AM
FRIGHT NIGHT

Sorry this doesn't ring a bell with me.
Old 07-20-2017, 09:29 AM
Little Boo

Please help ID this horror film

It's been bothering me for months that I cannot recall this movie. I joined this forum just to have you all help me out. I have very vague details and I apologize.

I remember it is modern and definitely not like 10 years old or anything. It is not big budget mainstream but it definitely isn't super low budget. The actors are unrecognizable but the acting was good.

If I had to guess, I believe it happens in a hospital setting and it is humans - no creatures, werewolves, or anything of that sort. It's gory and the violence style is much like the recent "The Void". The best information I can give you is a scene that is ingrained in my brain: there is a scene where a doctor or scientist is writing or doing something at a desk and they notice something about their nails. They casually pick at the nail and it just slowly comes off the finger. I love that scene.

*I may have seen it on Hulu Plus movies section. I went through the selections a few months ago but couldn't find it.

Thank you very much. No worries if it cannot be ID'd. I'm an idiot for not remembering or writing down such a good film.

Last edited by chex1982; 07-20-2017 at 09:31 AM.
Old 07-20-2017, 07:20 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by chex1982 View Post
no creatures, werewolves, or anything of that sort.
Godammit. One day you people will need me...

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 07-28-2017, 12:18 PM
Little Boo

Horror film I cannot find name of with women drinking guys lifes through their spine

Hi I am new here, I have been trying to source the name of a horror film I saw several years ago where a bunch of women like witches or demons etc went around sucking the life out of guys by ripping their spine out the back of their necks and drinking them until they shrivelled up etc. Does anyone know the name to this film? I have looked everywhere to no avail.
Old 07-28-2017, 03:20 PM
ventricle

Southbound (2015)

Old 07-28-2017, 03:53 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Southbound (2015)
Just had a look sadly that aint it, this film was from 16 years ago at least. The women seemed to be on the run but went around mainly drinking the life out of men by ripping what appeared to be the spine out of their necks and drinking the fluid from them until they turned old etc. One scene had one of the girls riding on a wheel in a theme park with a cop I think and she started feeding off him while on the ride and he was getting older by the minute.
Old 07-29-2017, 09:08 AM
Little Boo

what movie is this?

hi all. seen a movie few years ago that was really good but just cant remember what its called. faintly remember much about it..
a husband and wife i believe lose their child. they move to a new home. the woman takes a walk in the woods and find an abandoned prison or hospital? it might be underground.. anyways she continues to go back to it daily.
if anyone could help i appreciate it.
Old 07-29-2017, 09:41 AM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotty View Post
hi all. seen a movie few years ago that was really good but just cant remember what its called. faintly remember much about it..
a husband and wife i believe lose their child. they move to a new home. the woman takes a walk in the woods and find an abandoned prison or hospital? it might be underground.. anyways she continues to go back to it daily.
if anyone could help i appreciate it.
Could it be Silent Hill?

I command by the power of Christ and the Gospel for this evil spirit that is inside this man or woman to come forward now and to face the judgment of God.
Old 07-30-2017, 10:20 AM
Little Boo

it isnt silent hill. wish i could remember more.. was a great movie..

Tags
advice, alcohol, asylum, body parts, cemetary, closet, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, finding, found footage, girl, god, gothic, haunted, haunted painting, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, movie, movie help critics, movie still, movie title, murder, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, summon, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman