Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-16-2005, 05:55 PM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Return
Thats good...nobody but Bruce could do it right.
Touche.:D

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.
Old 06-30-2008, 02:17 AM
Ghost450

Freddy Vs Jason 2

Freddy Vs Jason 2 is still a maby, there have been rumors about it and from sources i have found (Robert Englund Interviews) it seems that there just might be. All this talk about Ash coming into Freddy Vs Jason 2 the possible sequel is probably true, it would make sense, seeing as how all 3 characters have had there encounters with hell, but i do agree bringing Michael Myers into it would be extremely kickass, Michael is definantly NOT human seeing as how he has been burned alive, shot about 8 times twice in the head an 6 in the body, fallen off of a building and been electocuted, and he is still alive. All those stupid jackass's who say he would die right away are completely wrong seeing as how he isint an idiot, an has superhuman strength, i think in the final 2 if it were between Freddy, Jason, and Michael Myers, it would probly end with all 3 of them being sent to hell.

:cool: :D
Old 07-14-2008, 07:40 AM
Nightbreed

Wildstorm already put out a Freddy v Jason v Ash comic series, which I think was meant to calm the urges of the fans. It wasn't great and it basically said that Jason was a deadite, which I thought was a bit insulting to Jason.

Freddy v Jason 2 would be interesting, but it has to be good in a way the other one wasn't. The story needs to be bulletproof. All of the fans already saw the first one, and liked it (sort of) only because it was the first appearance of our heroes in one movie. This next one would need to be knocked out of the park to even get half the recognition of the first.

Maybe if they incorporated Tommy Jarvis in some way, you know, just to bring back a bit of the familiar characters from the old stuff. Maybe Tommy Jarvis and that Kristy (is that her name?) from ANOES 1, 3 and 7. Then, kill them both in a really horrible way :^)
Old 07-14-2008, 11:24 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasobasi420 View Post
All of the fans already saw the first one, and liked it (sort of) only because it was the first appearance of our heroes in one movie.
I thought they were Anti-Heroes. You know...Like...Villains?

:cool:
Old 07-14-2008, 12:52 PM
Nightbreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiricClown View Post
I thought they were Anti-Heroes. You know...Like...Villains?

:cool:
To each his own. Personally, I think drug using fornicating camp counselors and drug addicted fornicating Springwood teenagers are more of a threat to society than Jason or Freddy, so to me, they're my heroes.

:p
Old 07-22-2008, 04:24 PM
Evil Dead

Red face jason vs freddy 2

i want to see that:cool:
Old 07-24-2008, 08:55 PM
Living Dead

Thumbs up

Bring it on. I thought the first one was cool.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:55 PM
Evil Dead

You bring Ash into it, Campbell NEEDS to reprise the role. If not? Don't fucking do it, end of story.

Unfortunately Bruce won't be playing Ash in the fucking unnecessary remake of The Evil Dead.