Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 02:38 PM
Cranky

NeverEndingWonder Halloween Radio Empire Now Online for 2009!

The NeverEndingWonder Halloween Radio Empire has hit the cyber-airwaves for the 2009 Halloween season.

Every year for the past nine years I have broadcast three stations of Halloween themed music for fans of Halloween the world over. They're all back this year for another five weeks of shivers, shenanigans, silliness and sinister, shadowy delights.

NeverEndingWonder Radio broadcasts a freeform mix of music ranging from some of the earliest music ever recorded, to brand new releases, including big band, blues, jazz, popular, classical, folk, rock, punk, Goth, electronic, psychobilly, punkabilly, gothabilly, horrorpop, metal, avante-gard, experimental and other styles, as well as horror and sci-fi soundtracks classic and contemporary. Also, twice a day (starting October 1st) we'll be presenting an hour of spooky and scary old time radio shows.

New this year, we've added a plague of Zombie music, including more Zombina & The Skeletones, Zombie Girl, Zombie Ghost Train, Zombie Night in Canada, The Great Erotic Zombie Shakedown and more! Halloween garage classics, some devilish Halloween music from the 20s & 30s, Rocky Horror Norwegian cast, spooky Halloween soundscapes from In a World, the brand new release from horror rock band The Horrorgans and more!

New soundtracks this year include House of 1000 Corpses, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, The Crow Soundtrack & Unreleased Score & many more!

The Voices of Halloween series is back this year, expanded to include the voices of Halloween fans from around the world- including some names that might be very familiar to members of HDC! NeverEndingWonder Halloween Radio is ONLINE NOW!

Welcome to Weirdsville presents our unique mix of Halloween themed novelty hits and comedy, everything from the familiar Monster Mash & Purple People Eater, to a plethora of obscure music you'll have a hard time finding anywhere else! Dickie Goodman, Spike Jones, Weird Al, Allan Sherman, Killer Tomatoes- it's all here! Welcome to Weirdsville is ONLINE NOW!

Halloween on Broadway will be back with strange & unusual musical theatre- Rocky Horror, Phantom of the Opera, Little Shp of Horrors, Sweeney Todd- those are only the beginning! Dance of the Vampires, Silence of the Lambs The Musical, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Jane Eyre and much more! New this year: Norwegian version of Rocky Horror and a new version of Hunchback of Notre Dame by former Styx keyboardist Denis DeYoung. Halloween on Broadway will return October 1st!

Come join the fun with the most unique, most interesting Halloween radio station on the internet!

http://www.NeverEndingWonder.com

The Insane Uncle Ozma will be back for his popular live broadcast marathon October 30 & 31! We'll be giving away personally autographed photographs of Vampire hottie Brooke Lewis! See NeverEndingWonder.com for details.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 09-23-2009, 03:41 PM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
I've been listening to this while working and peddling my ass on the virtual corner. There's some really awesome stuff. I only regret that when I'm listening to Weirdsville I'm missing the regular station.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:48 PM
Cranky

Thanks for tuning in, Doc!

Old 09-24-2009, 07:53 AM
Cranky

Well, I'm glad I've got ONE listener left here!

Old 09-24-2009, 08:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverending View Post
Well, I'm glad I've got ONE listener left here!
I've had it on all morning.....Haven't been able to listen much [been in and out of the building all day ] but I've kept it going. Should be able to listen after lunch.:D
Old 09-24-2009, 09:17 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
Look forward to listening as soon as I can get through these proxies. Goram school with it's lame ass internet.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:44 AM
Banned

John Morris - Adagio for Strings

Makes me sad :(
Old 09-24-2009, 10:16 AM
Cranky

Now that's the ticket!

Old 09-29-2009, 10:02 AM
Banned

Listening to "WEIRDSVILLE" today on NEW, and I've come to 2 conclusions.

1. You have an incredible amount of eclectic recordings

2. After listening to your comments its safe to say...any drugs you may have done when you were younger have not quite passed through your system yet. :D

great stuff
Old 09-29-2009, 10:05 AM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Heffalumps and Woozles!

Tags
halloween, halloween music, horror, internet radio, music, neverendingwonder, radio