Old 01-31-2005, 05:25 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by ClassicHorror
lmao nice pics....just trying to get to know each of you better, I already don't like "The Return's" attitude.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

What did I do?
Old 02-02-2005, 07:30 PM
eerie eddie

People fainting from the gore? :rolleyes:

The plot sounds pretty good, though.
Old 09-19-2005, 08:28 AM
Run, you fools!!!

Anyone seen this yet then?

Its just been released in the UK.

I wanted to see it the other day but my other half was too scared so we went to see The 40 Year Old Virgin (which on another note is absolutely brilliant).

Need some reviews by you lot on this.

Latas.
Px

“I could catch a monkey. If I was starving I could. I’d make poison darts out of the poison of the deadly frogs. One milligram of that poison can kill a monkey. Or a man. Prick yourself and you’d be dead within a day. Or longer. Different frogs, different times.” - Gareth from The Office

“Life is just a series of peaks and troughs. And you don’t know whether you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out, or on a peak until you’re coming down. And that’s it you know, you never know what’s round the corner. But it’s all good. ‘If you want the rainbow, you’ve gotta put up with the rain.’ Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a big pair of tits.” - David Brent